Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Amusing Dood In Relay And His Silly Comments

DiosGX

Not naming names. That's tacky. Plus I don't remember his name so it doesn't matter.

Was chilling in Merc relay and enjoying the salty tears of the playerbase that so often follows Baro around. Some guy was telling people that the Prisma Grakata is "mastery fodder only," to which I was mentioning its rather ridiculous capacity for dealing with even high level enemies. In that, it is definitely not mastery fodder. It may burn through ammo, but it definitely is the furthest thing from being weak or underpowered.

We had a bit of a spat and then I decided to actually just look at his profile.

Most used: Rhino. Soma. Carrier. Sweeper.

None of them prime.

He then went on the whole "I've played longer than you so I know what I'm talking about" card. To which, I had about 900 more hours and was MR20 to his 18. I dunno. MR doesn't matter really, but, in this particular context of him attempting to insinuate his opinion was superior due to these stats—of which mine were higher, was pretty frickin' funny to me.

also red and black rhino lol@that seriously get real and

#GETCLEM

Edited by DiosGX

Even though you didn't name this tenno, I still think it's naming and shaming on a minor level...

No duh?

@Dios 

Apparently, acting like a smartass on a relay is currently an on-going trend. They complain about stuff they haven't tried or just heard from someone without really knowing anything. 

Posting things like this on the forum aren't doing you any good either...forget it and leave it...why waste time on someone you "don't remember" his name...

I had someone try to convince me that Rhino was a better tank than my Chroma.

Go fight some level 150+ in melee with Rhino, and don't just perma stomp. Have fun.

That's a ridiculous argument considering a fair comparison would be you fighting the same with no spamming V. armour or E. ward.

Even though you didn't name this tenno, I still think it's naming and shaming on a minor level...

To a certain degree, yes. Outright insulting a player (or type of player), regardless of whether or not a player is named, is unkind. Mocking anyone for what they feel best fits their play-style is low. Please be more respectful in general, Tenno. 

Locking.