The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Farm For Ash?

minhgnob

Question

10 answers to this question

They spawn on any Grineer planets above Saturn(including Saturn),if the level has been locked down.Remeber that they only have a chance to appear,and even rare chance to drop Ash components.You might need to have a Nekros/Hydroid at your side.For me,while I was farming for Miter parts,I encountered two or three manics,while doing the dual-assassination(each in an individual run).Hope this helps...

Try a high lvl exterminate and let them turn on the alarm they usually spawn with the alarm on

The alarm going off is a spawn requirement.

But yes, Exterminate, And other non-endless mission do have higher spawn rates than the endless ones for this enemy type, or are at least a quicker way of spawning them.

Easiest and quickest way of farming ash is raid, as it's generally known. Waiting for maniacs to spawn in other missions is time consuming and unreliable method, at best. 

Getting to raids, on the other hand requires proper gear (not big problem) but knowledge of what to do, you should read, watch YT vids and prepare yourself, which is totally worth it btw. 

You can start reading here;

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/549809-how-to-do-raids/

But yes, Exterminate, And other non-endless mission do have higher spawn rates than the endless ones for this enemy type, or are at least a quicker way of spawning them.

I just got attacked by a maniac in a survival before setting off the alarm, think your "requirement" and mine differ.

I just got attacked by a maniac in a survival before setting off the alarm, think your "requirement" and mine differ.