Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alleged Fallout 4 Ultra Graphics Screen Shots Leaked.

izzatuw

Supposedly new FO4 screen shots have been uploaded but on ultra graphics for PC.

Vqmpf9Oh.jpg

6VdFWPph.jpg

wICXhmmh.jpg

The VATS picture looks very convincing but I'm still gonna questions the images legitimacy. Bethesda has stated that the PC DVD version of FO4 will not contain the full game due to the general nature of DVD and because they want to decrease piracy. How the person got the full game on PC has yet to be stated.

Bethesda has stated that the PC DVD version of FO4 will not contain the full game due to the general nature of DVD and because they want to decrease piracy. How the person got the full game on PC has yet to be stated.

Decrease doesn't mean stop piracy.

Also, that is some grade A S#&$ right there. 10/10 would play

Edit: Hopefully Bethesda doesn't screw up FO4 with gamebreaking bugs

Edited by p3z1

Decrease doesn't mean stop piracy.

Also, that is some grade A S#&$ right there. 10/10 would play

Edit: Hopefully Bethesda doesn't screw up FO4 with gamebreaking bugs

There's no such thing as stopping it, but decreasing it is also good.

Doesn't matter what it looks like, they'll still complain.

Same deal with Skyrim. They'll get over it.

Wat?

I'm more speculative as to how someone can get it early on PC. Does the Pip-Boy edition of FO4 include a special DVD version that features multiple discs? If not than there's no actual way to play FO4 on PC until launch. You can download the game a few days early but that's about it.

Bullshots

A Bethesda game?
With no gamebreaking bugs?
Sacrilege! Heresy and Infidelity!

A Bethesda game with no gamebreaking bugs on launch is unheard of!

But it has mediocre graphics, god awful animations and lipsyncing

Isn't that great?

Edited by Cynaris

Heard they're removing skills too.

So iv'e heard. They're probably merging it with perks, but that's a few people's two cents on the situation. Aside from that, screenshot taken from PC? Because if it is, it would be a pretty damn nice leap from Bethesda's side of development. Edited by ViroVeteruscy

Doesn't really look that mindblowing.

Hell, the first one looks more like Borderlands than Fallout.

And the building on the right side on the last screen looks really bad, especially the windows.

Nothing mods can't fix I guess.

Eh gameplay > visuals.

I'm more speculative as to how someone can get it early on PC. Does the Pip-Boy edition of FO4 include a special DVD version that features multiple discs? If not than there's no actual way to play FO4 on PC until launch. You can download the game a few days early but that's about it.

Bethesda has started sending out copies to game journalists last week. They are under an embargo until Nov. 10, but apparently someone is leaking infos and screenshots.

Bethesda has started sending out copies to game journalists last week. They are under an embargo until Nov. 10, but apparently someone is leaking infos and screenshots.

Embargo is @(*()$ stupid. If you have no worries about the quality of your game, it's pointless.

I suppose. I do have 2 of them saved though :s

Managed to search them up with google pretty easily, and they seem authentic to me, there's not a huge difference in quality, also it looks similar to the graphics engine that was used for splinter cell blacklist, especially the player model.