Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove The Dark Sectors Armistice

Stelio-_Kontos

Return the taxes on Sechura.  Everybody will love that.

As long as we still have free Seimeni >w<

OT: I hope it comes back in a way that lets people PvE or PvP at their leisure instead of being timed game modes ("now it's pve.... now it's pvp" you know what I mean).

Farm raid. Its not taxable.

Raid can't be soloed.

Dark Sectors are primarily mid-'level' player cred-farms.

Mid-'level' players may not be able to farm the raid (yet).

-----

I don't think battle pay should be handled differently. I mean it makes sense. Just like in real life.

Except that 'real life' isn't about competitive play full stop.

Which is why the rich get richer in real life.

Which is why anti-trust and anti-monopoly measures exist in real life.

Having a bunch of people cordon off sections of the PvE game that I'm playing behind broken as **** douchebag-PvP?

Sure, I could (try and) gather up a few thousand players and organize them to kick them out. (And meanwhile they're accruing taxes for battlepay.)

Or I could just say 'F it and F you' and play somewhere else.

Which I have.

-----

I don't have a problem with taxes on Dark Sectors.

I have a problem with people abusing their position.

----

And all this is without touching on Conflict locking people out of the PvE node, when they have limited play-time and/or don't care about the PvP.

Edited by Chroia

Except that 'real life' isn't about competitive play full stop.

Which is why the rich get richer in real life.

Which is why anti-trust and anti-monopoly measures exist in real life.

Having a bunch of people cordon off sections of the PvE game that I'm playing behind broken as **** douchebag-PvP?

Sure, I could (try and) gather up a few thousand players and organize them to kick them out. (And meanwhile they're accruing taxes for battlepay.)

Or I could just say 'F it and F you' and play somewhere else.

Which I have.

-----

I don't have a problem with taxes on Dark Sectors.

I have a problem with people abusing their position.

----

And all this is without touching on Conflict locking people out of the PvE node, when they have limited play-time and/or don't care about the PvP.

Real life revolves highly around competitive situations. You go to school and try to get the "best" grades vs your peers so you can attain a better job in life, or the "best" one when compared to your peers. You play just about any sports or games and compare scores and times to see who is the best athlete or competitor. Sure you may not go to "war" with the people you are competing with in real life... but then again this isn't real life... it is a game that is based off of war (Solar Rails, not the entirety of WF). 

Also no one is cordoning off sections of the PVE game... they are cordoning off sections of the PvP game. There are over 250 nodes, 26 of which are designed to accommodate PvP, so only when one of those 26 are in use and "cordoned" off, are they actually being used for what they were truly meant for. 

Let's get something strait here... People don't play the Dark Sector nodes because they have cool names... they play for the BONUSES. Those Bonuses are only there because of the game mode that was presented with them, Solar Rail Wars, so honestly it really doesn't matter if people are mad that people tax too high, or are putting it under conflict and it's PvE can't be accessed... the PvE is a privilege to have when it is around. When it is opens itself to PvE, it only serves the purpose to give the people conflicting over the nodes time to regroup.

I wouldn't even be mad if they just took the whole PvE  aspect out of Dark Sectors entirely and just made armistice a state in which the node can't be attacked (or played), and then all the PvE players can go play maps MEANT for PvE and stop complaining that the PvP nodes aren't PvE enough for them. Well...? You want lower taxes? How about no taxes? How about no bonuses to go along with that? Hell let's just take the entire PvE aspect of all of the Dark Sectors completely away! They could make all Dark Sectors provide the EXACT same amount of funding in the form of credits and do the equivalents in resources and not base it off of a tax and which nodes are played most. If it were to happen, this silly conversation of PvE players trying to insert themselves into the world of competitive clan/alliance PvP would stop(...it's not even individual PvP...)... and they could just go out and play the nodes meant for them. I would love to see the uproar of everyone losing the bonus privileges that they fail to appreciate now... just like all of the PvP players did... all because they don't feel they have enough and want more. How would you respond to there being no more "special" nodes with Credit and Resource bonuses at all? Would eliminate everything that the average PvE player is complaining about.

...of course if that were to happen, then there truly wouldn't be anything to sway public opinion in the community anymore, and those who manage to take nodes, would most likely have an easier time holding them. Taxes give the community more of a "Black and White" or "Good and Evil" perspective to Dark Sectors, rather than it really not mattering who holds the nodes.

I also want to say this... while yes, there is a fairly decent sized group of players that could care less about PvP, or hate it, refuse to play it, ect... Most ppl realize and recognize this. What is really hypocritical of those people is, majority of them forget that there is a group, small albeit, there is still a group that don't care or participate in the PvE (anymore)... and have clung onto this game for the past year solely because of the amazingly unique PvP experience that this game offered. There is a large group of people who are MR 19+... hell even MR 15+... who have gotten quite sick of rinse and repeat leveling, or running the same missions over and over again... and eventually ALOT end up quitting WF because of that and there being nothing else to do... but you don't see them or the PvP players going out into forums and asking that we turn the entire game into a PvP game do you? The PvE community is larger yes, but you have a far larger piece of this game by comparison so if you really "don't care" about PvP, then please "don't care" enough to just go away and enjoy your vast majority of PvE already available and stop trying to take away from others.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

DE definitely needs to rework the system before it's reintroduced.

I know that the clans who got control of the rails used to scoff at the rest of us as Moaners !

especially when it was pointed out about the level of taxes etc.

In real terms they really just killed the game play on those sectors they held and unless

you had a massive Alliance you had no chance to usurp them.

If DE wants a return to that state then so be it ! 

tl;dr- Games aren't life. They're what I do to take a break from it.

Real life revolves highly around competitive situations.

Absolutely.

But for most, the point isn't the competition. It's the payoff.

And then you compound gains on gains and end up with megarich corporations.

Which may be fun for the people on top, idk, but it's certainly not fun for most anyone else.

And if the point of Dark Sectors is fun... *shrug*

If all you care about is non-regulation PvP, you have dojo duels. (and sooner or later, private lobby Conclave.)

So why not do that and forget about the Rails?

Also no one is cordoning off sections of the PVE game... they are cordoning off sections of the PvP game.

Say I like the Ceres Grineer Shipyard tileset (I do, actually).

The only way to play vs. Infested there, with any kind of reliable regularity, is the 2 DS nodes. (which, for better or worse, are limited to only 2 game-modes, but that's a different issue).

If one or both of them are in Conflict, then yes, I'm locked out of the PvE content I want to be playing.

The only exceptions to that rule are Earth Excavation and planets with redundant tiles.

And about those:

Let's get something strait here... People don't play the Dark Sector nodes because they have cool names... they play for the BONUSES.

Mostly true.

But, before heavies abound, Infested are the easiest faction to fight.

Give me a way to play vs. infested on any tileset I choose, when I choose, and you know what? Keep your bonuses. Totally worth the opt-out price.

There are over 250 nodes, 26 of which are designed to accommodate PvP, so only when one of those 26 are in use and "cordoned" off, are they actually being used for what they were truly meant for.

This is a serious question:

Then why aren't they in Conflict all the time?

It'd be trivially easy to do: Just remove Armistice at the end of the current Conflict, and there you go: 100% Conflict uptime.

(And before you object, 2 options: 1) Make rails auto-repair, or 2) Attrition - Potentially forced anti-monopoly.)

Those Bonuses are only there because of the game mode that was presented with them, Solar Rail Wars,

Those bonuses are there so PvE players would have a reason to care about Dark Sectors.

But the rewards scale by level, so the only reason they I care is if A) I don't have access to a higher level node or B) looking for specific rare resource.

so honestly it really doesn't matter if people are mad that people tax too high, or are putting it under conflict and it's PvE can't be accessed... the PvE is a privilege to have when it is around.

This would be a valid point if taxes couldn't be set so high that the player gets less payout than a standard (in other words: Not heightened-pay) mission of the same level.

But when I get ~4k credits and all my resources from a normal mission and nothing from a DS... kinda kills your argument.

When it is opens itself to PvE, it only serves the purpose to give the people conflicting over the nodes time to regroup.

See above, 'serious question'.

I wouldn't even be mad if they just took the whole PvE aspect out of Dark Sectors entirely and just made armistice a state in which the node can't be attacked (or played), and then all the PvE players can go play maps MEANT for PvE and stop complaining that the PvP nodes aren't PvE enough for them.

Works for me.

Well...? You want lower taxes? How about no taxes? How about no bonuses to go along with that? Hell let's just take the entire PvE aspect of all of the Dark Sectors completely away! They could make all Dark Sectors provide the EXACT same amount of funding in the form of credits and do the equivalents in resources and not base it off of a tax and which nodes are played most. If it were to happen, this silly conversation of PvE players trying to insert themselves into the world of competitive clan/alliance PvP would stop(...it's not even individual PvP...)... and they could just go out and play the nodes meant for them. I would love to see the uproar of everyone losing the bonus privileges that they fail to appreciate now... just like all of the PvP players did... all because they don't feel they have enough and want more. How would you respond to there being no more "special" nodes with Credit and Resource bonuses at all? Would eliminate everything that the average PvE player is complaining about.

Draco >>> any DS for exp. You want one of the reasons for the rise of Draco's popularity? There it is.

Void Captures still >>> any DS for credits. DS' only advantage is being non-key.

And, as I said above: Works for me.

...of course if that were to happen, then there truly wouldn't be anything to sway public opinion in the community anymore, and those who manage to take nodes, would most likely have an easier time holding them.

Taxes give the community more of a "Black and White" or "Good and Evil" perspective to Dark Sectors, rather than it's really not mattering who holds the nodes.

Suggestion: idk how things are on XB-1, but take a look at Conflict history on deathsnacks.

DS rarely change hands, and that's before multi-alliance shadow-conspiracies come into play.

I also want to say this... while yes, there is a fairly decent sized group of players that could care less about PvP, or hate it, refuse to play it, ect... Most ppl realize and recognize this. What is really hypocritical of those people is, majority of them forget that there is a group, small albeit, there is still a group that don't care or participate in the PvE (anymore)... and have clung onto this game for the past year solely because of the amazingly unique PvP experience that this game offered. There is a large group of people who are MR 19+... hell even MR 15+... who have gotten quite sick of rinse and repeat leveling, or running the same missions over and over again... and eventually ALOT end up quitting WF because of that and there being nothing else to do... but you don't see them or the PvP players going out into forums and asking that we turn the entire game into a PvP game do you? The PvE community is larger yes, but you have a far larger piece of this game by comparison so if you really "don't care" about PvP, then please "don't care" enough to just go away and enjoy your vast majority of PvE already available and stop trying to take away from others.

This is a fair complaint.

And I hope, for those players, that private, custom lobbies return soon.

The difference is that there's no PvP content that's arbitrarily unavailable because someone decided to play PvE.

-----

What's the idea behind solar rails apart from pvp mode? Do they give benefits to those who own them?

The clan/alliance who own them can set a tax, so they get X% of all the credits and resources earned on that node.

They also have offer certain exp bonus (rifles, shotguns, secondary, melee) and bonus resources to anyone who plays them (when in PvE).

Edited by Chroia

Taxes are fine the way they are. DE can impose a simple cap on it for any alliance who holds a node. Problems solved. People circling around here arguing over and over again about high taxes and alliances who abuse their power. I've already said many times just put a cap on the tax. DE is enforcing armistice left and right here, they can't enforce a tax cap?

Taxes are fine the way they are. DE can impose a simple cap on it for any alliance who holds a node. Problems solved. People circling around here arguing over and over again about high taxes and alliances who abuse their power. I've already said many times just put a cap on the tax. DE is enforcing armistice left and right here, they can't enforce a tax cap?

Gamemode is broken. It's easier and more efficient to shove it aside while they implement the new pvp. When they're done balancing it, they'll revisit Dark Sectors PvP with something that will be better balanced and more fun for everybody. Rushing them serves no purpose whatsoever, we know DE does whatever the hell it wants, when it wants.

DE сказал, что не вернется в его нынешнем виде.

После капитального ремонта в игровом режиме, только тогда он будет возвращаться.

Может быть, на Рождество ... 2016?

Да, было бы здорово если Темные сектора вернули в новом виде и с паркуром 2.0, вероятно если их доработают то это будет мега крутая вещь ) Ну у нас есть информация что в 2016 году они вновь будут играбельны, но бес подробностей-ждем пока что!

Absolutely.

But for most, the point isn't the competition. It's the payoff.

And then you compound gains on gains and end up with megarich corporations.

Which may be fun for the people on top, idk, but it's certainly not fun for most anyone else.

And if the point of Dark Sectors is fun... *shrug*

If all you care about is non-regulation PvP, you have dojo duels. (and sooner or later, private lobby Conclave.)

So why not do that and forget about the Rails?

You talk about about Dark Sectors and Alliances as if this were real life and not a video game... and yes the point of Dark Sectors is fun, for those who enjoy the type of game play and obstacles it offered. For those who don't, there is many other places to play the game where you don't have to deal with PvP, taxes, quality of game changing bugs, ect... but I do know that a majority of 3 full Alliances and about 5 or 6 half full Alliances that are all itching for Solar Rails to come back on console.That is over 20,000 people who did find it fun... just that I know, just on console. Could go on to mention the 9 Alliances holding nodes on PC, and 10+ holding on PS4. 

You also keep hinting at Monopolies, which have yet to happen on WF and the closest it has been to happening the last 2 times it was on Xbox 1, except both times taxes never went beyond 20% on our console, so you don't hear much about it. Even if someone did manage to monopolize the Dark Sectors, it wouldn't even be a complaint from the "non-pvpers" unless their taxes were too high... don't kid yourself. Anyone who comes here and "doesn't care for or about PvP", is only here because they don't want to see taxes reinstated.

Dark Sector PvP wasn't "non-regulation" PvP, it was the most unique PvP game mode that has ever hit a console. And if we were to compare numbers, I would bet my bottom dollar Solar Rails saw more people/matches than PvP 2.0 does in an equal timeframe. It offered a mode that was as involved PvP-wise as PvP 2.0 or any other, combined with an aspect much like risk in the form of conquering... except instead of little plastic pieces, you needed to actually have enough people skills to gather a large army of real people. There was nothing else like it, and dojo duels or even PvP 2.0 doesn't compare.

Say I like the Ceres Grineer Shipyard tileset (I do, actually).

The only way to play vs. Infested there, with any kind of reliable regularity, is the 2 DS nodes. (which, for better or worse, are limited to only 2 game-modes, but that's a different issue).

If one or both of them are in Conflict, then yes, I'm locked out of the PvE content I want to be playing.

The only exceptions to that rule are Earth Excavation and planets with redundant tiles.

And about those:

Mostly true.

But, before heavies abound, Infested are the easiest faction to fight.

Give me a way to play vs. infested on any tileset I choose, when I choose, and you know what? Keep your bonuses. Totally worth the opt-out price.

Then it sounds like you need to respond to or make a thread in which they are asking DE to add more nodes and request the type of node you are looking for. This problem of yours could be applied to ANY node that isn't infested... This problem of yours isn't even a problem with the this PvP mode, doesn't even relate to the PvP mode directly... just saying. 

This is a serious question:

Then why aren't they in Conflict all the time?

It'd be trivially easy to do: Just remove Armistice at the end of the current Conflict, and there you go: 100% Conflict uptime.

(And before you object, 2 options: 1) Make rails auto-repair, or 2) Attrition - Potentially forced anti-monopoly.)

They aren't in conflict all of the time because that is the way DE designed it... with armistice? I don't know what to tell you here... it was probably an effort in balancing in a system they had yet to test? Having no Armistice time would do nothing but serve the Alliances already in power though so even though that does describe my Alliance, I wouldn't recommend it. I say that because if there were no armistice time, EVERY SINGLE CLAN AND ALLIANCE IN THE GAME would be throwing down rails everywhere, all the time, and very few of them can actually conquer, even completely unopposed... so all it would do is provide indefinite cover for controlling Alliances until some actual competition managed to win the "click war" to lay their rail down. It would also serve against strategically coordinating attacks on a single Alliance on multiple nodes at the same time, since rarely would timers ever line up for deployment.

I wouldn't fight against it if DE decided to change the game in this way though, I would adapt to it and work with it like I have done to learn the system in the first place, rather than whine and moan that a system isn't what I want it to be.... that is how you win. Also as "trivially easy" it would be to put no armistice, or any other features on Dark Sectors that they deemed fit, it would be equally easy to just duplicate the node and put it's PvE form somewhere else (without the Dark Sector bonuses of course)... which is what this topic carried off of, something not even related to the mechanics of Solar Rails, but the crying need for the node in which a Solar Rail covers just some of the time. I wonder if you react this way when you find an Alert with a tileset you really like? Do you ask that the Alert become permanent? Or how about when there is an invasion on a certain planet you really like... That must really get you to blow up the forums huh?

Those bonuses are there so PvE players would have a reason to care about Dark Sectors.

But the rewards scale by level, so the only reason they I care is if A) I don't have access to a higher level node or B) looking for specific rare resource.

This would be a valid point if taxes couldn't be set so high that the player gets less payout than a standard (in other words: Not heightened-pay) mission of the same level.

But when I get ~4k credits and all my resources from a normal mission and nothing from a DS... kinda kills your argument.

Ok first of all, thanks for reiterating my point? Yes bonus are there so PvE players may have a reason to care for Dark sectors over regular nodes, but when an Alliance over-taxes them, and players get nothing, then they drive people away from their own cause of building finances and resources to sustain conquering or defending their own nodes because no one will play their current holdings to give them funding. I also want to say that I support that there should be a tax cap, but a tax cap doesn't take 10 months to code. Now you presented two options to me, so here are just two of many for you; 

1) You said you would be ok if they took the PvE away from Dark Sectors altogether, so let me quote myself here since it follows along the same lines...

Sure how about this, we get rid of all taxes on Dark sectors... but then we get rid of all the bonuses too and they can just be normal nodes like every other node? If you agree with this idea, THEN DON'T PLAY DARK SECTORS TO BEGIN WITH AND GO PLAY A NORMAL NODE... there's only something like 250 of those. lol

2) If you REALLY don't like the taxes on a node, and still REALLY want to play it for some reason, then strap yourself in for a ride and build an Alliance to change the way things work. You want to keep quoting real life instances like Monopolies and Megarich companies, well in real life when you don't like something, you can either walk away and ignore it, or you can do something about it... and I hardly classify coming onto a forum and complaining about the situation whilst not offering much constructive feedback... "doing something". Actually I would call it quite close to doing the opposite...

Draco >>> any DS for exp. You want one of the reasons for the rise of Draco's popularity? There it is.

Void Captures still >>> any DS for credits. DS' only advantage is being non-key.

And, as I said above: Works for me.

Suggestion: idk how things are on XB-1, but take a look at Conflict history on deathsnacks.

DS rarely change hands, and that's before multi-alliance shadow-conspiracies come into play.

Draco is highly exploited and I doubt that it remains the way it is now forever... much like Stephanos. Hey look at that! PvE is being exploited! Let's shut EVERYTHING PvE down for a year so we can fix 1 small problem! lol

As far as Void Captures, you just proved my point. Yeah the capture itself may be better credits and faster, but add the time to farm a capture key to the mix and it becomes drastically less efficient. Also, people fail to account for that IF a node is under real conflict (not from an incapable clan/alliance, or a cover rail), the battle pays and how fast you can collect them (from the attacking side mostly) far exceed the amount of credits you can get from a Void Capture or the Dark Sector while it is not in conflict, even if it was at 0% tax. 50k Battle pay is an average and once you get good, you can average 5 minute runs, or could anyway. I would make millions daily from the actual Solar Rail Conflicts. The problem is that most people have had a bad experience with Solar Rails (I have too) and are too stubborn to call it an anomaly and refuse to play it again. More times than not, Rails function decently well while in conflict, and I know from more experience than even some of your dominant PC Alliance leaders (over 25 successful conquers). The one exception PC has that Xbox doesn't is direct WF DDOS attacks. 

This is a fair complaint.

And I hope, for those players, that private, custom lobbies return soon.

The difference is that there's no PvP content that's arbitrarily unavailable because someone decided to play PvE.

I could care less about private lobbies, and I am sure most "Solar Rail" players will say the same. We want the conquering aspect, that is what a vast majority of us play for. PvP 2.0 is played far less than Solar Rails ever were, and dojo duels is a joke. I know for my Alliance, taxes are not even close to a reason why we conquer, we only collect our small share of them to help sustain and pay for more wars... we conquer for the satisfaction of winning a 12 hour WAR. 

lol Your right about PvE not cutting off PvP, but rather for those who only played Solar Rail PvP (there are quite a few), the ENTIRETY of what we enjoyed about this game has been cut off, and not for some short 12 hour cry fest, but for almost a year strait.

What do you think the community's reaction would have been if when they put indefinite Armistice up, they also completely cut off the PvE missions to the Dark Sectors? I know for a fact that people would be asking for their special nodes with the bonus xp, credits and resources back and there would be an insane uproar about it, but all everyone wants is the bonuses without the mode for which the bonuses were meant to support... in the form of tax.

tl;dr - Without War, this is no longer Warframe, it is just Frame.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

@ Xodus03 - It would appear that there's a plethora of individuals who enjoy just playing the game Frame lol.

@ PrivateRiem - Rushing them? How long has it been since the Rails have been gone? This is the first time I've discussed extensively on the forums about my desire for the rails to return and I'm rushing them? lol. It's not like we're having this discussion a week after they announced the Armistice my friend.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

What I did not like about dark sectors was:

1) It was a mode in which (at the end of the day) could let "play" only few Titanic alliances. 

In a mode i want to be 1 of the protagonist , i wanna play too, I dislike to be just a mere puppet paid with few thousand of credits and spending severals hours just to amuse those 20 people , head of the main alliances who are the only ones who really play the mode and enjoy it. 

2) As I expected those Alliances Bosses raise taxes to unbeliveble values.... but i never would have expected they even could raise them at 99%, practically making those nodes garbage. So I prefere to have no tax at all instead of having this pseudo-fun mode.

3) The Behaviour of the alliances, as many said, those ice's people in the last days were practically mocking the community. I don't want all that toxic behaviour to come back.

If De find out a way to let ALL the community and not only few clans (or few players) play a mode which gives to all organizations (new or old, great or small, etc) a chance to rule,  is fair toward the community and does not bring back that toxic behaviour... we can start to discuss to let them come back.

Once again, I have to get on here and agree 100% with Lorewalker and Xodus. People on here continue to raise concerns about supposedly insanely high taxes values.

Solution: Tax Cap

Alliances are dominating the star map and you don't like them.

Solution THE COMMUNITY bands together and brings the WAR to those alliances and ousts them.

And there are plenty of people complaining about balance and glitches. Stuff like DDOS attacks on PC which affect the whole game or certain frames being way over powered. Well guess what? PVP 2.0 has balanced a lot of the frames and those that still are yet to be balanced, are unplayable in conclave. I personally don't see what it is wrong with our current PVP system being used for rails. A significant portion of the people I play with crave rails and with rails coming up on a year being gone they're running out of reasons to play this game. There are a lot of simple solutions to the most common complaints about rails returning and too many people refuse to see it. Rails aren't the problem and DE has the power to implement them in a way that suits everyone.

Also I can't believe no one has mentioned before Xodus did, that the bonuses on the dark sectors aren't meant to be there for no reason. They ARE A PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT! If the PVP portion of dark sectors has been removed, then so too, should the bonuses there that were meant to fund the conflicts over said nodes. And a final point, probably already said this many times, the community has more power than any single alliance. If they're abusing their power, remove them from power and stop complaining. If so many people hate these taxes then why are the alliances with 90% taxes still controlling their nodes. AoW taking away all of the Orders nodes is proof enough that even the largest alliances can be unseated.

THERE WAS NO PROBLEM WITH THE RAILS HOW THEY WHERE JUST A LOT OF LAZY GAME PLAYERS WHO DIDN'T WANT TO PUT IN WORK TO OWN A RAIL AND MAKE TAXES HOW THEY WANTED THEM. THE COMMENT ABOUT PVE PLAYERS NOT BEING ABLE TO DARK SECTORS WHILE A CONFLICT IS GOING WAS FUNNY WHEN YOU HAVE THE WHOLE GAME TO PLAY WE ONLY HAD RAILS TO FIGHT CLAN AGAINST CLAN AND ALIANCE AGAINST ALIANCE. THE CONCLAVE IS OK BUT NOTHING LIKE THE SOLAR RAILS TO BE HONEST I DON'T EVER SEE TO MANY PEOPLE IN THE CONCLAVE. NO DISREPECT TO ANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES ON THE RAILS BUT WHY ARE YOU CRY BABIES KILLING THE GAME FOR THOSE WHO LOVE IT? EVEN WHEN I WAS A LOW RANKING NEWB TO THE GAME I HAD FUN AND I HAVE LOGGED OVER A 1,000 HRS IN GAME NOW AND NEVER SEEN TAXES OVER LIKE 30% IF IT WAS I DIDN'T CARE I ALWAYS GOT WHAT I NEEDED. AFTER YOU HAVE DONE ALL OF THE PVE MISSIONS AND RANKED UP EVERYTHING IN THE GAME WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO IN THE GAME? THE RAILS IS THE REASON MOST PEOPLE PLAYED AS MUCH AS THEY DID BESIDES COLLECTING EVERYTHING SO NOW WHAT IS THERE TO DO? PVE PLAYERS WHAT DO YOU GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT? CONCLAVE IS GOOD PRACTICE SO ARE DOJO DUELS BUT THE RAILS IS THE REAL DEAL AND ITS WAAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS UNIQUE TO THIS GAME ABOVE ALL OTHERS WAS THAT YOU COULD BATTLE AGAINST OTHER CLANS AND ALIANCES IN REAL TIME NOW ITS NOT HERE I HATE TO SAY MY WARFRAME IS GETTING TO BE BORING ALWAYS THE SAMETHING ADDING NEW FRAMES AND WEAPONS IS NOT ENOUGH ALWAYS THE SAME MISSIONS NEVER ANYTHING DIFFERENT SPEAK ABOUT THAT PVE PLAYERS SINCE YOUR ONLY ARGUEMENTS IS THAT YOU CAN'T DO YOUR REPEAT MISSION FOR THE 1,000TH TIME BRING BACK THE RAILS SO WARFRAME CAN GROW BRING THEM BACK TO BRING IN MORE PLAYERS AND KEEP THEM. ITS NOT THE ONLY OPTION BUT AGAIN I SAY TIRED OF RUNNING THE SAME MISSIONS ALL THE TIME. THE LAW OF RETIBUTION IS THE ONLY MISSION THAT IS A CHALLENGE AT THIS POINT AND I HAVE RAN THAT SO MUCH ITS EVEN EASY NOW....

THERE WAS NO PROBLEM WITH THE RAILS HOW THEY WHERE JUST A LOT OF LAZY GAME PLAYERS WHO DIDN'T WANT TO PUT IN WORK TO OWN A RAIL AND MAKE TAXES HOW THEY WANTED THEM. THE COMMENT ABOUT PVE PLAYERS NOT BEING ABLE TO DARK SECTORS WHILE A CONFLICT IS GOING WAS FUNNY WHEN YOU HAVE THE WHOLE GAME TO PLAY WE ONLY HAD RAILS TO FIGHT CLAN AGAINST CLAN AND ALIANCE AGAINST ALIANCE. THE CONCLAVE IS OK BUT NOTHING LIKE THE SOLAR RAILS TO BE HONEST I DON'T EVER SEE TO MANY PEOPLE IN THE CONCLAVE. NO DISREPECT TO ANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES ON THE RAILS BUT WHY ARE YOU CRY BABIES KILLING THE GAME FOR THOSE WHO LOVE IT? EVEN WHEN I WAS A LOW RANKING NEWB TO THE GAME I HAD FUN AND I HAVE LOGGED OVER A 1,000 HRS IN GAME NOW AND NEVER SEEN TAXES OVER LIKE 30% IF IT WAS I DIDN'T CARE I ALWAYS GOT WHAT I NEEDED. AFTER YOU HAVE DONE ALL OF THE PVE MISSIONS AND RANKED UP EVERYTHING IN THE GAME WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO IN THE GAME? THE RAILS IS THE REASON MOST PEOPLE PLAYED AS MUCH AS THEY DID BESIDES COLLECTING EVERYTHING SO NOW WHAT IS THERE TO DO? PVE PLAYERS WHAT DO YOU GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT? CONCLAVE IS GOOD PRACTICE SO ARE DOJO DUELS BUT THE RAILS IS THE REAL DEAL AND ITS WAAS THE ONLY THING THAT WAS UNIQUE TO THIS GAME ABOVE ALL OTHERS WAS THAT YOU COULD BATTLE AGAINST OTHER CLANS AND ALIANCES IN REAL TIME NOW ITS NOT HERE I HATE TO SAY MY WARFRAME IS GETTING TO BE BORING ALWAYS THE SAMETHING ADDING NEW FRAMES AND WEAPONS IS NOT ENOUGH ALWAYS THE SAME MISSIONS NEVER ANYTHING DIFFERENT SPEAK ABOUT THAT PVE PLAYERS SINCE YOUR ONLY ARGUEMENTS IS THAT YOU CAN'T DO YOUR REPEAT MISSION FOR THE 1,000TH TIME BRING BACK THE RAILS SO WARFRAME CAN GROW BRING THEM BACK TO BRING IN MORE PLAYERS AND KEEP THEM. ITS NOT THE ONLY OPTION BUT AGAIN I SAY TIRED OF RUNNING THE SAME MISSIONS ALL THE TIME. THE LAW OF RETIBUTION IS THE ONLY MISSION THAT IS A CHALLENGE AT THIS POINT AND I HAVE RAN THAT SO MUCH ITS EVEN EASY NOW....

Pretty safe to assume we hear you, LOUD AND CLEAR