The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misa Prime Syandana

(PSN)AgentXX007

Question

On my old Ps4 account I bought the 150$ Ember Prime Access. Soon after I lost that account and started a new one, on my new one I am Mastery Rank 12 and have a pretty decent account set up. However, I figured out my sign in ID to my old account, transferred all the valuable stuff I had, yet I couldn't transfer my Misa Prime Syandana. I was thinking can DE transfer my old account, or put the syandana on my account?

10 answers to this question

Sigh. While 'they can't interact' is the quick way to make sure you're totally safe with a second account, multiple accounts are allowed to interact with one-another so long as they don't circumvent any restrictions on gameplay. Which can't occur if the accounts were never active simultaneously.

Anyhow, @ OP - yeah, support *might* be able to help you. Hard to say whether they would, but it's not impossible. Ticket away!

Edit1: You might need some way to prove both accounts are yours, dunno.

Edit2: In the future it would make more sense going through (PS4?) support to recover the lost password than making a whole 'nother account.

Edited by Darzk

Sigh. While 'they can't interact' is the quick way to make sure you're totally safe with a second account, multiple accounts are allowed to interact with one-another so long as they don't circumvent any restrictions on gameplay. Which can't occur if the accounts were never active simultaneously.

Anyhow, @ OP - yeah, support *might* be able to help you. Hard to say whether they would, but it's not impossible. Ticket away!

Edit1: You might need some way to prove both accounts are yours, dunno.

Edit2: In the future it would make more sense going through (PS4?) support to recover the lost password than making a whole 'nother account.