Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Like To Share Something

Renegade343

So, I was working on an assignment by myself in a common room, when a professor and a few of his students came at sat on my table. Then, they started talking about math and whatnot, and I was, of course, interested. So, I sat down, absorbing what they were saying, until the professor said this: 

Math and cocaine are similar. Both release endorphins, which make you happy. But math is healthier overall. 

I did not take too much heed into this, until tonight, when I finished two hours of Warframe PVP, I realised something:

Math and PVP are similar to me. Both release endorphins, which makes me happy. But is math healthier than PVP? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. If it isn't, why am I still doing math? If it is, why am I still playing PVP? 

And soon, I came to the conclusion: I must be a "masochist", or stubborn enough to smash my head against a wall until I break or the problem reveals its answers. 

Anyways, I have got to do those Warframe math requests, speaking of math. I promise: This weekend.

So, I was working on an assignment by myself in a common room, when a professor and a few of his students came at sat on my table. Then, they started talking about math and whatnot, and I was, of course, interested. So, I sat down, absorbing what they were saying, until the professor said this: 

Math and cocaine are similar. Both release endorphins, which make you happy. But math is healthier overall. 

I did not take too much heed into this, until tonight, when I finished two hours of Warframe PVP, I realised something:

Math and PVP are similar to me. Both release endorphins, which makes me happy. But is math healthier than PVP? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. If it isn't, why am I still doing math? If it is, why am I still playing PVP? 

And soon, I came to the conclusion: I must be a "masochist", or stubborn enough to smash my head against a wall until I break or the problem reveals its answers. 

Anyways, I have got to do those Warframe math requests, speaking of math. I promise: This weekend.

The answer depends on many variables.