Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salt Over Saryn Rework

orglow

I laughed. Mainly because people are upset trey can't press 4 and win lol.

I don't think it's that, at least for me, the rework made Sayrn impractical to use, here is an example, I have her strength modded at 185% now normally that would be more than enough to kill level 30 chargers, went to secura solo to test out the new changes, I let the chargers gather around the pod, about 6 of them level 30 and I had to hit 4 5 times to kill them. Now the impractical part about this whole rework is to kill the same amount quickly I would need to dot them by using pretty much all her powers. The simple anology I can think of is, it's like instead of taking the elevator to the 10th floor, your taking the stairs. When you have to press every button for the sake of synergy at the expense of killing power is not a good thing. Excalibur so far is the best example of perfect power synergy without loss of killing power.

I don't think it's that, at least for me, the rework made Sayrn impractical to use, here is an example, I have her strength modded at 185% now normally that would be more than enough to kill level 30 chargers, went to secura solo to test out the new changes, I let the chargers gather around the pod, about 6 of them level 30 and I had to hit 4 5 times to kill them. Now the impractical part about this whole rework is to kill the same amount quickly I would need to dot them by using pretty much all her powers. The simple anology I can think of is, it's like instead of taking the elevator to the 10th floor, your taking the stairs. When you have to press every button for the sake of synergy at the expense of killing power is not a good thing. Excalibur so far is the best example of perfect power synergy without loss of killing power.

She's alot of fun to use melee, the Cerata is fantastic to use with her

Some people say that saryn is now "fun" frame to play but it "fun" frame isnt same thing as "good/useful" frame, for example when atlas first come most people said its fun to play but not many people said its good/useful frame.

Dont get me wrong giving frames synergy is a GOOD thing but abilties shouldnt be useless without synergy, synergy should be what let us do long endless runs.