Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Your Eyes Complaining Mesa Players

(PSN)robonot2

For Mesa players complaining about his fourth, boohoo. But I'm not here to talk about her fourth change. I'm here to talk about how op Mesa is,especially soloing.

Mesas second ability Jams up all enemy guns around her and gives her a damage bonus which can be increased to 71 percent with high strength. If you play solo like in a survival, the drone neve leaves you, so you have a robot thst stays around you jamming every enemies gun near you while giving you a damage bonus. This is an amazing ability especially paired with her third.

Her third gives him damage resistance and with just one intensify, resistance can be brought up to 95 percent. Plus, this has a very good duration of 30 seconds. Combined with her second, she is a force to be messed with. Everything near her can't shoot, everything far away does barely any damage, and she does nearly double her normal damage output. Please tell me if thus is not op.

TL;Dr: all you players who are salty about the fourth ability change, keep crying about your Mesa. Others still love theirs for their op 2 and 3 builds, which requires more skill than standing in one spot and pressing one button.

Edit;Fixed to female

Edited by (PS4)robonot2

the best thing to do about complaining players is to just ignore them... talking about them complaining is also known as a metacomplaint (which is something mods will very likely lock).

if something bothers you, or you see somebody providing no constructive feedback whatsoever just report them and move on.

don't add to the fire, don't do anything that will make the situation worse.

I hate playing mesa, before and after the change. She is just a boring frame. Sure, her final is cool, but you cant move while doing it, and it gets pretty old fast, especially on defense missions.

all of her other abilities are luckluster, and by that I mean have little audio and visual feedback

Edited by bowiespoon

As much as I enjoy her 2 other abilities

you didnt include the fact that her 1 is still rather meh as an ability

and her final ability really should be looked at again. The concept is good but the application still feels wonky. I know you get a damage buff the more you use it but at a given point, the risk is greater than the reward. And in a way, with alot of enemies around, you are "punished" for trying to get rid of them because it decreases so fast.

I was never one to use PM in the fast place but now I kinda dont want to use it at all. Ill still use mesa and a syndicate sidearm but PM just doesnt feel worth it.

If each kill (or maybe a given number of kills) shrunk the circle less, I could live with that.

Mesa is a girl...

More then that, OP interchangeably used "him" and "her" throughout the post lol.

But as long the general idea got across via understanding it, then it's all good! Just more of an oopsy on OP's end xD

We all do it haha~

He said "him" once the rest of the time he said "her" open your eyes

For Mesa players complaining about his fourth, boohoo.

Her third gives him damage 

Umm....this is awkward, regarding "opening your eyes". Practice what you preach I always say hahah xD

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

sweet GOOGLY MOOGLY YOUR STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT MESA? SERIOUSLY? dude move on! The whine train is on sayrn now Jesus adapt already.

lmao

i love these forums, so much whining and complaining.

it just reinforces the adage that people will whine about "Free" more than something that they've paid for.

mesa is good group glue, but other than her #4, all of her abilities hinge on the base weaponry carried by the player.

have crap weapons and non-maxed mods? mesa won't perform well for you.

with those dependencies in mind, she's not as powerful as most would expect without a good bit of experience playing her.

to my mind, she's in league with loki and banshee for requiring a skilled player to bring out her best. (again, take her #4 out of the equation)

He said "him" once the rest of the time he said "her" open your eyes

Time stamp when the original poster to edit his/her post: 8:59PM

Time stamp for your post: 9:17PM

Ever thought that the original poster had actually referred Mesa as a male during this thread's creation, and only found out the error after both me and the other poster pointed it out, then edited it?

Yes, a Shatter Shield/Shooting Gallery Mesa is an incredibly strong solo. If you're careful, she's one of the tankiest frames in the game (except when you go up against Infested). Duration/range and a bit of strength is how I run my Mesa. However, that doesn't justify having a 4th ability that is utter garbage. You can do more damage with a weapon and you need about the same accuracy. Oh, and a weapon allows you to move and won't drain your energy at a ridiculous rate. If people are complaining about having a garbage 4th ability, then they are right in doing so.