Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN :ย ePUMPs
MR :ย 19

hrs 260+

I picked up this game a few months ago and couldn't put it down. I actively seek to improve and push end game content (endless). I've been looking to join an active community that plays challenging content and likes to have fun.

• IGN: Quillu
  • MR: 25
  • Ingame Hours: 2700+
  • Current Clan: Level 1 Classified
  • Started Playing: When Ash Prime access was released. (2015)
  • Discord: Yes (NEON thqonqinqnqnonqg SPIN#0001)

ย 

About:

I've wanted to join Quasars for over a year now.ย But felt held back by other commitments I made,ย despite being asked multiple times by friends I have in the clan to join it. I never applied to join because of these various things I felt committed to.
I've finally decided after all this time that I'd like to move forward in my Warframe journey and engage with the Quasars community more than I do already, as I've experienced it first hand and love the atmosphere and the people. Knowing quite a few of the clan members and discussing my situation withย people who's advice I trustย has helped me realize that I can actually work out ways toย fit in quite well and still be able to fulfill my other things I do.

I look forward to hearing from you!

IGN:ย HLixir (PC)ย https://imgur.com/a/jGbSps2, Gene3ral C (Xbox)ย https://imgur.com/a/Wl96vF0

MR:ย 23ย (PC), 22 (Xbox)

Language:ย English

Current Clan:ย Royal Destiny Elite

Hours:ย 979ย (Xbox), 513(PC)

Discord:ย เผบHLixirเผป(Xbox-Gene3ral C)#5659

I started out playing December 2015 on xbox and made this PC account two weeks before PoE dropped. My last clan on Xbox was LockNLoad. Always loved how even though they were both calm and very competitive for leader board ranks all through. We didn't have competitions for promotions. Instead, you just had to be know as a helpful person and a leader almost throughout the clan (Moon Clan). I was mostly helping officers in the clan with raid buses, since it was what I was good at. Now that I started out in PC, I had to go through the new player experience all over again. I decided to grind out my MR to stable enough rank to have a good amount of daily standing to work with. Right now I'm just farming endo and forma to finish up on maxing out primed mods and start on dojo weaponries.

Edited by --Q--HLixir

IGN:ย Flash(PC), Leeenk(PS4)

MR:ย 20(PC), 15(PS4)

Current Clan:ย Odin Network

In-game time:ย 750(PC), 500(PS4)

Discord:ย Leeenk#6338

I've been playing warframe since it was first released for the PS4 (late 2013/early 2014) and moved to pc after plains of eidolon. I've owned and played every frame and often enjoy testing weapons and warframes in the simulacrum to really get a deep understanding for all the tricks and synergies some things have. I take pride in my knowledge of numbers and just knowing what will do what in this spaghetti code of a game we all know and love and am active almost everyday anywhere from 4-8 hours. As far as records go, I don't have any, but I believe, if tasked with a challenge that interests me, I could definitely overcome any with practice and determination. This clan gave off the impression of a clan of people who know how to get stuff done.ย Players who know the game and know many other games like the back of their hand. I saw myself in that, and that's why I'd like to join. Thanks for reviewing.

ย 

IGN: Kirtzy

MR:25

Current Clan:ย It was a small ghost clan with some college mates but they are inactive now

In-game time:ย 2200 hours in mission time

DIscord: i have one and i will join the clan server if i get in

I wanted to get into a good clan and i had good experiences with some people from quasars and i like the clan name so hopefully i can get in

Edited by Kirtzy
i forgot about the discord part

IGN: I0I_Anas_I0I

MR: 20

Current Clan:ย Clairvoyance

Started playing: Octobre 2016

Language: English-French-Arabic

About : I've been in a small clan slowly and slowly it becomes dead, one of my greatest friends Rhui is applying now and i decided to join him and have a new experience with new people and do crazy stuff as well ,and i like decorating and trading.Thank you for your consideration.

IGN: Mebrial

MR 25

Steam hours: 2434 / General Stats: 1300 hours

Language: English

Current/Previous clan: A small clan of 3 members from when I started playing until I joined a bigger clan when they became inactive ->ย Vir Mortalis for about 4 months as a Mortalis rank -> then a week in Remnants of the Void (they're rather toxic so I left!), and here I am.

I started playing shortly before Zephyr came out, at update 12 (2014).

I have discord! I'm shy and quiet, but love helping people when I can. I hope you consider me a worthy member โ™ฅ

ING: NinjJack527

MR:24

Stream hours: 2654 / In game hours: 1437

Language: English

Current/Previous clan: I was one on the Warlords of VirMoralis but i left, I have joined Royal Destiny Academy for now

Started playing: March 26, 2015

I have discord and use it a lot, Ninja527#8840

Edited by NinjaJack527

IGN : Hell2Death

MR : 25

In Gametime : 2300+ hrs

Language : English

Discord : Hell2Death#8222

Current Clan : Eternal Pheonix

I'm really active player on warframe, for the last 4 months my clan has been really inactive and feel so bored.I'm really intresred into the long runs and doing crazy stuff .

Friend of --Q--MoonStealerย .

Hope you guys take me in. Thank youย 

Edited by Hell2Death

IGN : Pencurry

Mastery Ranks : 14

Counrty : Indonesia

Hours Played : Since Update 11 (Oberon) , 1400+ hours

Discord : Rime #2356

Reason : Been kicked for being inactive (Broken pc) and can't contact the warlord / staff. was --Q--Legionnaire then --Q--Rimethurse before kicked out

ย 

Just regular warframe player, when i'm in event clan Quasarsย surely will contribute much to this clan, thanksย 

ย 

IGN: justo202

MR: 16

Previous clans: random clans that i can't remember.

Discord name: Rytawe.

Started playing in closed beta. However i took quite a few breaks from the game. Currently played around 700+ hours.

Just looking for an active clan in which i could get to know some people and do some end-gameย contentย (long endurance runs, eidolon farming, etc.)ย because playing solo or with randoms is starting to get pretty boring.

ย 

IGN :ย  mickyH

Mastery Rankย :ย  25

Counrty :ย  Australia

Hours Played :ย  Steam = 2939 hours / In-game = 1450 hours

Current Clan:ย  Remnants of the Void

Discord :ย ย mickyH#5367 - Always active on discord

Reason :ย Fed up with Remnants of the Void and just not enjoying my time in the clan as it is not as social as i thought it was going to be,ย and I am hoping to joinย a niceย competitive clan to join that is sociable in and out of warframe.

Edited by mickyH

IGN: Nekkaras

MR: 14

Current Clan: None

When I started playing warframe: About a year ago

Discord: Yes, Crothetis#3812

I know I don't make the Criteria for Q clan but I'd like to try to join Q lite.

Edited by Nekkaras

ย 

Thank you for your interest in our clan, The recruitment will be temporarily close. Those of you who haven't receive a reply from us we may call on you when the clan space is available.

Edited by --Q--Devi

Hello all!

A quick update - since I'm still getting quite a few PMs about recruiting, just to let you all know that I'm going to be busy for a couple of months, so won't be able to assist during that time.

Instead, I would recommend joining the official Quasars subforums (linked below), where you can see all of the current officers listed (such as @--Q--Devi, who posted here earlier) and contact them for further assistance!

Enjoy the update this week! (unless DElayed)
ย 

ย 

Edited by --Q--Gelbug
Included subforum link

I've been wanting to apply to Quasars for a while now because I want a more competitive clan and I know a handful of people already in Q, so I figured I'd apply, so here it is.

ย 

IGN: Flint

MR: 25

Current/previous clan: SSI (Space Sharks Incorporated)

Started playing: On this accountย July 3, 2013

Discord: Flint#1000

Hope this is enough information that I've provided you with, I'm most easily contactable on Discord.

Thank you for your time and kind regards!

Edited by Flint
Made a few things bold