Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN๏ปฟ: MinceyMince

Mastery๏ปฟ-Rank: 27

Languages: English and a bit of Russian

Current Clan: Vicious Violence

Started: Around a year ago, ~800 ingame hours, 1200 on steam

Discord ID: Mince#5145

About Me: As a new player who burned out on content quickly, I've been hoping to find new end game content that would be able to bring new life into the game and help me find more fun in the game. I want to find a more active and ambitious community who shares my interest in the game as well as one that I could play with in endgame content such as eidolons, operations, and anything upcoming from DE.ย 

• Like 1

IGN: LewdLily
MR: 22
Language: English
Current clan: None, was in Solar Gladiators
Started playing Warframe: 19th December 2016
Discord ID: ๐ŸŒบ Lily โ™ก | Wiz's Wifey ๐ŸŒบ#0808
Anything else about me: Been playing this game for a fair bit now, also know a fair bit. Mainly looking to make friends and play events. Looking to hopefully join Quasars.

IGN: EinstenheiM

MR27

Turkey

Current clan: Auroria Gladiators

Discord: EinstenheiM #5185

1900 hours in game

I have started playing 2 years ago, played a while then took a 1 year break, recently returned to the game. I was accepted to the clan before actually but you were full and I also had to stop playing at that time so couldn't join. Now I would like to join. My favouritesย things in the game are burning relics, doing hydrolyst caps and endless missions atm.

Edited by EinstenheiM

IGN: Drake6

Mastery-Rank: 26

Languages: English and Swedish and a bunch of other languages that I don't think are relevant xD

Current Clan: RV

Time played: Ingame stat says 1k hours.

Discord ID: Drake6#1337

Why I want to join Quasars: I mostly want to join because of the good encounters I've had with your members such as Alchameth, Claw and DrJaska. They have always been helpful, respectful and extremely knowledgeable. I want to join Quasars because of the mature tone of conversation <3

About me: I like to min/max when I play games, that is what makes games "fun" for me. I always try to find the best/most efficient way to do things and that in itself is what I consider fun.

IGN:ย KweizGab [Kweiz comes from Quasar (read: kweiza) and Gab comes from Gabriel (my irl name) had this name from 2009-2010]

Started playing Warframe in 2016. Almost 2k hrs on Steam, almost 1.2k hours in game.

MR: 27

Language: Romanian, English

Discord:ย KweizGabโ„ข#6475

Current Clan: Trigonometry (2 men clan. A buddy and I)

Want to join: Quasarsย 

Players known:ย --Q--Shortyk47

I'm interested in finding best builds for meta stuff and endurance run (solo'ed a lot) and playing side by side with the best players in the game.

Very competitive, focused on winning.

IGN: VHJ_GAMELAND Mastery-Rank: 20

Languages: English andย  persian

Current Clan: Unaffiliated

Started: Around 7 month ago, 784 ย Ingame hours.

Discord ID:ย VHJ_GAMELAND#1210

Looking๏ปฟย ๏ปฟfor an active๏ปฟย clan๏ปฟ๏ปฟย 

Hello! Myย IGN is Icohedronย and I'm an MR 22ย player interested in joining Quasars for a nice step up in competitiveness from my previous clan.

I'm from the country ofย Canadaย and my native language isย English.

My current clan is Royal Destiny Eliteย and I started playing Warframe since July 10, 2016ย with about a 1 year break in between, netting in 1847 hours of in-mission time, and 3083 hours on Steam as of writing this reply.

Myย Discord ID isย Icohedron#8637ย and I hop on almost every day to have Warframe-related discussions with people in various discord servers.

IGN: Johnoverkill
Mastery Rank: 25
Current clan: DNA Cleansers (I don't know why it's named this)
Started Playing: ~4 years ago. 746 in-game hours
Discord ID: Jim The Toaster#6597

Returning player looking for a competitive clan. Additionally, l'm looking to join my friends Edgebeard and Minceymince. Enjoy Eidolons and survival endurance runs

IGN: ChaffeeHon
Mastery-Rank: 26
Language: Russian, I don't know English well
Started: 1700 ingame hours, 3506 on steam, 6 years
Discord: ChaffeeHon (ะ•ะณะพั€)#9148
Previous clan: EMERGENCY
Want to join: Quasars Storm
Players known in clan: --Q-- NamenBars, --Q-- Nillionel, --Q--EvalueAction, .cat, --Q--Leo0o, Nonqui, --Q--Addid, --Q--Kraken
Interested in competitve stuff: (events)

I am an active and friendly player. I am fond of playing hobbies and competitions, events.

Thanks for your timeย 

^-^

Edited by ChaffeeHon

IGN: Snaffle_

Mastery Rank: 20

Language: English

Current Clan: Level 1 Classifiedย 

Started Playing: ~1 year ago

In Game Hours: 976

Discord: Snaffle#3162

About Me: I'm pretty active and friendly, but also competitive when it comes to Warframe. I'm interested in joining a clan that allows me to push myself in game.

IGN : draonsilail

MR : 21

Current clan : Lords of Cinder

started : joined march 15th 2019 (clocked 315hrs till now)

discord : draonsilail#7028

about : since i started i am playing this every day, the feeling of completion fulfills me. yearning to play with people who can push end game content, since most pub will extract early i therefore mainly played solo

IGN๏ผšFuze_R6S (there is a kinda of delay between forums and ingame when you change your IGN)

MR 26

Language: conversationalย level English. and native level Chinese.

Current Clan: BieShuoHuaย  ย  (it means"dont speak"ย in Chinese if you wonder)

Discord: Fuze_R6S#7632

I started playing Warframe since 2015/04/09, this is the dateย on my first in game mail.ย In game 1320 hrs , steam 2365 hrs.

ย 

it's been four years now, and im always stayed in a relaxing-sided clan, but recently i changed my lifestyle and work flow. soย that i can have more free time to burn. according to that cause i decided to join a more hardcore-sided clan.ย 

So hope i can join you guys and can have a more active community around myself.ย 

Edited by SKYWALKER_PRIME

IGN: -XiangYu-

Mastery-Rank: 21

Languages: English

Current Clan: Unaffiliated

Started: Around 4 years ago, 1520 Ingame hours.

Discord ID: UnknownRaz#2239

About me: I'm a bit of a tryhard when it comes to missions so i tend to get the best possible warframes for the mission and some people do tend to get annoyed if i give them tips/advice on how to do something properly etc, some people just don't like to be bossed around.

I guess my downfall with people is my knowledge of the game.

GrizzlyBearRobinSilver.jpg

Edited by -XiangYu-

IGN: Texan_Scrub_Lord
Mastery Rank: 25
Current/Previousclan: Freezing Death
When I started playing Warframe: February 2, 2016
Discord ID: Texan Scrub Lord#0927
About me: Just a scruby player that came back since a long break since they removed raids, my old clan mates called Ruinate and -Bliekord- suggested I attempt to join after such a long break. I play competitively in different game that is unfortunately dying so just getting back into warframe as it interests me a lot as a game that's continuing in growing in features and improvements after such a long period of time.

Ign:qvertypo

Discord: qwertypo#6009

Mr:23 and growing

Hour in game 1700

Current clan: knights of the balance

Based in sweden but am fluent in multipel other languages, english included

I have been playing wf casualy for a long time now, and I feel like I need some thing more competetive and high tier. Qusars are a top tier clan, and as such got the most competetive and mentoring player, exactly what im looking for, we all got room to learn

ย 

Edited by qvertypo
Few extra details

IGN: XorentX

MR 24 -ย 1800+ hours

Create account Warframeย 2 year ago

Language: Italian (little bit english but terrible xS)

Discord: Xorent#9132

IMPORTANT:ย I only have one problem warframe.exe crashes totally at random so I would like to do endurance but I am bound by the fact that the game crashes (I started having this problem after the update of the raw access limbo)
in the edilon and orb vallis planes the loading from the gate takes 2 minutes (if I enter the plains from the orbiter the loading is 30 seconds)

1h MOTE SURVIVAL SOLOunknown.png

50 WAVE ARBITRATION SOLO (failed for freezing fps)
unknown.pngunknown.png

50 Wave Arbitration SOLO - Trinity - only equipped Paracesis whitout range mod - (completed)
unknown.png
unknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by XorentX

IGN: yarou9
MR : 26, 2000h+ in game
Languages: English/Chinese
Current clan: Unaffiliated
Discord: Yazzir#9957
3 years ago im started playing warframe, currently looking for an active clan, enthusiastic on events but last clan wasn't that focus on it so i decided to join Quasar.

IGN:ย GiftPilzy (willing to change it)

MR:ย 27

Current Clan:ย Stubenzocker

Discord ID:ย Yannick/FrostedEnergy#5828

Im not sure about when i started playing Warframe but it was close to release.

Very active player but i had some breaks in between thats why i only have 1.500 Hours Mission time.

My overall playtime should be arround 4-5k hours, im looking forward to do a lot of events and im very interested inย eidolons atย the moment with 800HC.

Found your Clan while hunting eidolons with --Q--Dimav and --Q--Riiba a few times.

I help where i can and im a friendly person also up for some fun interactions.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:ย zeDucK

Mastery Rank:ย 26

Clan:ย Darklight Collective

Started playing casually in theย Beta, stopped playing around the Archwing update, majority of my progress is since 2018 ~November.

Discord:ย DucKโ„ข#8522

I have ~850hr mission time,ย looking for a more serious/active clanย (current one is pretty much 70% inactive), especially since the Empyrean hype.

Last event i got 12k points which is alright I think.

๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by zeDucK

IGN: -Delimit-

Mastery Rank: 27

Current/previous clan: Just a solo clan, not currently in one.

Started: Off and on since 2013.

Discord ID:ย  Delimit#3964ย  (set to invisible 95% of the time)

Looking forward to Railjack!

Edited by -Delimit-