Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Booce_Dump

MR: 18

Hours: 1182

Previous Clan: Flyingspiderpig

Discord: Booce_Dumpย  #8948

ย 

I've been looking for an active clan with a strong emphasis towards endgame content and you guys seem pretty dope soย ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

ย 

IGN: Oromu

MR:20

Current clan: Remnants of the void- Phantom Vanguard

Joined PC warframe August 28 2017

Played warframe since PS4 launch of Warframe back in 2013 and reached MR 21 on there until i made the move to PC.

1500+ Hours on steam as i have played 2 pc accounts 600 hours ingame on this account + PS4 hours.

Im looking to join Quasars due to my interest in endgame/challenging content and i am willing to help Quasars/Quasars storm with donations and any operation help they may need people to join into.

Discord user: Varbes#5964

Looking to join Quasars/Quasars storm

ย 

IGN: ---EG---Dawiddym

Mastery Rank :ย 27 (522/522 equipementย )

Hoursย  stats ingame :~2300ย  ย Steam say :3810 hours

Current Clan : Eagle Rising (2016 -> 2019)"best french clan as they say"

Language : French(main language),Polish(maternal),English(medium),German(an bissen)ย 

Discord :Dawiddym#5839

Playing since 2015 december "4 years soon "

i am interested in many stuff in warframe currently i can 5x3 eidolons but want at least do 1 6x3 . i heard you guys are very good with i see you ofen on efficiency discord hosting

i aslo like long endless missionย  like interceptionย my personnal record was 48 rounds in arbitration solo 3h37min, longest survie was 2 hours because one of the boys in team always get bored ๐Ÿ˜žย , excavator 64 arbitration personnal record, and 100 waves belenus long time ago

I am aslo interested in Speedrun --Q--Dankninja inspired me and i met him once on discordย ย ย .

i know some of you clanmate :long time ago i did many raids with --Q--CYBORGย ,i speak ofen with DarkeN on discordย  .

I would realy want to join you because i think i will be able to useย my potentials skills at full power with you ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

ย 

Edited by ---EG---Dawiddym

IGN:ย XorentX

MR 24 -ย 1800+ hours

Create account Warframeย 2 year ago

Language:ย Italian (little bit english)

Discord:ย Xorent#9132

3h Mot Duo (octavia + nekros)ย (screenshot)

4h Mot Trio (octavia + Nekro + Loki) (screenshot)

Enemy Lvlย Mot 4h

50 Wave Defence Arbitration SOLO (Trinity only Melee equipped)

ย 

Edited by XorentX

IGN:ย FlashGX

MR 10 (300+ hours)ย 

Created account 2016 only really started playing 2 months ago

Language:ย English

Discord:ย Joxer#5296

Reason:ย looking for people to play with and talk to, if i am on i am willing to fill spots for events or random groups, i don't mind long grinds

Sorry for the Slight Format Change

Username: Checkerboardguy

Language: English, (Broken Russian)

Country & Timezone: America, PST

I'm Checkerboardguy most people just call me Checker I wanna go over two things quickly in my Application - Why I wanna join Quasars & Why I think I would be a good fit if was to be accepted.

The reason I would wanna join Quasars is that it is the only clan I would wanna be part of. I'm a very competitive person and I only seek for the best and as my point of view there is not other clan that I would have any desire in joining except Quasars.ย 

I believe I would be aย good fit for Quasars I am active wf wise andย very active on discord. I am also quiteย socialย and I like to connect with people and have good fun time.ย  ~ Friendly, Active
In game the one thing I enjoy most isย experimenting and playing with new builds andย new playstyles.ย  ย  ย  ย ~Adaptive

I am competitive player not only in warframe but in any game I play. It is my way of having fun in games always seeking for the "top".ย  ย ย  ย ย  ย  ~Competitive
To conclude I think I would be a great fit to Quasars if was to be accepted I am Friendly, Adaptable, Active,and veryย Competitive.

Discord - Shkooklex#4118

Country & Timezone: America, PST

Previous clan: Gentle Nerds - A clan with 7ย people I use for trading and Bps

Playtime & MR: 700+ hours, 18 --- Account was created 4 years ago

Edited by xDJ_Skelex

IGN: Kriegor

Mastery Rank: 26

Current clan: Circle of Dust

Previous clan: Odin Network

Started playing Warframe: Closed Beta

Discord ID: Qan#1790

I'm a min/maxer at heart. I'm always looking to improve my builds and try out weird mod combinations.

Edited by Kriegor

IGN: Chxice
MR: 25
PREVIOUS CLAN: Crescent Moon Prime/Warbros
DISCORD ID:ย Chxice#0891

I started playing around when the founder pack dropped into warframe and played for around 3k+ hours and for a little info on me im aย decently hardcore player when it comes to video games in general and tries to stay away from elitism and bad attitude etc.

IGN: _Calmy_

MR 25

1790 hours on Steam/1062 hours in the game itself

Im from Germany but I can speak english very fluently

Used to be in TacticalPotato's and Frozenballz' Clans

Discord: Calmy#0813

I took somewhat of a break from the game after I got a new PC and couldn't log back into the game. But i got it fixed and now I'm very eager to get back into it. Would love to join your clan ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by _Calmy_

IGN:ย EXHALER_Wolf

MR:ย 23

Current Clan:ย Comradeship

I started playing warframe after the plains of eidolon update. Have 2800+ hours in game.

Discord ID:ย EXHALERWolf#8182

I'm mainly an eidolon hunter. But I also like to face very high level enemies and see how my weapons perform. I've done some 2-3 hours long solo survivals at mot and other nodes.

ย 

IGN: Hyrqge

MR:5

Previous Clan: Waffles

ย 

When I started: About 2 weeks ago.

Discord: Hyrqge#7459

About me:

The reason I would wanna join Quasars is that it is the only clan I would wanna be part of. I'm a very competitive person and I only seek for the best and as my point of view there is not other clan that I would have any desire in joining except Quasars.ย 

I believe I would be aย good fit for Quasars I am active wf wise andย very active on discord. I am also quiteย socialย and I like to connect with people and have good fun time.ย ย ~ Friendly, Active
In game the one thing I enjoy most isย experimenting and playing with new builds andย new playstyles.ย  ย  ย ย ย ~Adaptive

I am competitive player not only in warframe but in any game I play. It is my way of having fun in games always seeking for the "top".ย  ย ย  ย ย ย ย  ~Competitive
To conclude I think I would be a great fit to Quasars if was to be accepted I am Friendly, Adaptable, Active,and veryย Competitive.

Edited by Hyrqge

IGN: RiotChatBot
MR 22
2760+ Hours
Previous clans: Phoenis Vanguards, Remnants of the Void
Discord ID: RiotChatBot #0621
Lang: English/Spanish/Portuguese
Ugh too much edits whatevs, i want an actual clan with some challenge at all, i had some time of inactivity and i'm getting along with newer things, hope to get an answer
Have been playing (knowing what i am doing) since U10 when Nekros was released, 5 years registered in warframe.com
Cheers

Edited by RiotChatBot

IGN: HYrqge

ย 

MR / Timeplayed : MR5 / 123 Hours

ย 

ย 
I'veย come back to WF two weaksย ago, and have been playing actively for a 1 weekย and a half. I admit I have been looking for a capable, active clan for a good while and I am quite happy to say that Quasars isย one of the best, if not the best, I've come across so far, forum application wise. As such I request an invite to the clan, I have taken into account and agreed to the rules of the clan and would be glad to joinย your ranks.
ย 

ย 

IGN : SKYLARKxRIM

MR 24

+1880 hrs

Country ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Language : Arabic, English, French

I'm an Old Quasarian, i quit playing for 1 year and i found my self out, i wish and i hope joinning Quasars Again, i miss the Challenges we've done together in Events days or out events, passion of playing warframe YES i have it, Passion to push my self and helping Clan matesย to do so YES i have it, AKA i missed my friends there, i hope you guys Accept my Request TY!! See you soon Quesars Family.

IGN: Zera
MR: 27
Ingame-playtime of 3245 Hours.
Discord-ID: Zera#1337

I've started playing when Excalibur Prime was around and i actually bought it, i then left the game and came back around when Equinox got released but made me a new account due to my old credentials being lost. I was encouraged by Phanini and Historiic to apply. I'm basically on every day if i have time and i love farming kuva, rolling rivens and minmaxxing the crap out of my stuff. i'm also a Moderator on the Warframe Arbitration Server and have experience with arbitrations because of that. i would love to have a clan/place to meet other veterans who i can actually expect to be moderately successful and skilled to group up with and manage to do great feats of endurance and strength.

IGN: Krizovet

MR : 20ย (1497 hours)

Previous Clan: Legacy of Void Raidersย 

Discord: KriZoveT#0817

Hey, really interested in joining Q, due to their competitiveness and endgame runs, clan events etc. I play with --Q--DrJaska time to time, and I really like playing with him. He told me about similar minded people in Q so that piqued my interest. About myself, I am a working adult and love to play warframe, do endurance runs actively and tridolon hunts.ย Thank you !

Edited by KriZoVet