Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

ย Hello,
ย 
ย I would like to submit my application for a place in your clan.
ย 
ย Information:
ย 
ย IGN: Nosferatut
ย MS: 17 ย (18 soon, frame and weapon are in building phase)
ย Country: Serbiaย 
ย Current clan: Dutch Blood Brothers
ย Play hours: 548
ย Language: Serbian, fluent English
ย Discord: Yes
ย 
ย Well I started playing Warframe when Excalibur Prime came out. It was an on and off relathionship since then but
ย in last year or so I joined Dutch Blood Brothers. It was a small group of people (10) and weย 
ย would go on raids and do missions together almost every day. Clan fell apart recently and fewย 
ย of those players joined your clan. They told me that they are satisfied with atmosphere in clan,
ย so I thought I could give it a shot and apply also.
ย 
ย Best regards,
ย Nosferatut

IGN: JasonSlay

MR: 23
Time played according to WarFarmย 3632 hours
Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Language: English
Achievements:
12th place within the last event Pacifism Defect usingย unconventional methods. TOP PLAYERS
Knowledgeable in raids best timeย 00:13:08. 80%+ Clear rate.
Conclave 1.3:1 K:D (A little rusty now)
(P.S. Already buddies withย --Peak--, I raid with him.ย Userย keeps poking me to apply >.<)

IGN:Vandal9821

MR:23

Current clan:Noooooby

1362hrs according to WF 2406hrs Steam,Play since June 2016

Language:Chinses/English

As a student may not have enough time to play but i will tryย my best when a new event comes.Really hope to join your clan! XD

Hello everyone!

Just a quick reminder - when the next Clan Operation goes live (currently scheduled for this week, could even be coming today!), while you are very welcome to put your information here we will NOT be accepting or looking at any recruits, until after the event ends.

Also, if you are one of the few still waiting for a reply from an Officer, or want to apply during the event - even if we don't manage a prompt reply, never fear. While we are pretty much at full capacity right now, do the best you can during this event and you can re-apply afterwards.

Good luck everyone, and enjoy the event!

Edited by --Q--Gelbug
Edited for clarification

IGN:n00brangerDC

MR:22

Conuntry: Hong Kong

Gamplay Hrs: 2231hr recorded on steam, Since U17.0

current clan: Tesserax (clans with mah friend, now DED)

language: Chinese / English

Was a very active player of warframe but nowย coming back for more ;)

Of course I got discord too

ย 

Edited by N00brangerDC
accidental posting when editing

IGN: CaptainPlanet88 / MR 23ย / Australia

Currently with the Storm Clan- ย DeathLegacy. For a reference please contact Jess-Deathlegacy.ย She has given her blessing for me to leave the clan after the event, as I haveย a strong desire to meet new players so Iย could continue to have fun playing Warframe. I have spent lots of time with them, and have made some great friends but it's time to move on.

I have accrued 1436 hours in game. I Started playing 3 years ago, But only seriously began playing during the release of Trinity Prime. I'm a very active player, and like to experiment with non-meta team compositions to find the most effective and fun ways to play. I have Discord, and am present on it most of the time. Thanks

ย 

Withdrawing Application as Iย am going on holiday in 30 days. I will be absent from the game for about 7 weeks after Iย leave. Wont be fair to other applyingย players who will be more active than Iย in that time period. Sorry to waste your time. I hope Iย will be able to apply once again when Iย return from my holiday. Thanks

Edited by CaptainPlanet88
Application Withdrawal

IGN: Kulat93

878 hours of playing

LOR personal ย best 16min 33 sec but never try speed run because clan never host one

HAVE all frame and very versatile started playing last year

personal best 298 in ambulas reborn

Language: french, english, malay, borneo

I have discordย 

I like to play endless mission but cant find proper people who can play more than 2 hours

Very competitive

IGN: zokeN133

MR:15, ย 783 hours

language: spanish and a bit of english

current clan: Royal Destiny

I like this game so much but I left this game many times because i don't have enough friends or teammates playing this game. I'm searching for a clan with active players to colaborate, learn, and don't get bored doing objetives. I have enough time to play this game and also have discord.ย 

Regards from Chile :satisfied:

IGN:feedmasker

MR:20 ย , ย 998 hours

Current clan:Moe The master-STMD

Language:Chineseย andย English

ย 

Registered in 2015 Dec, and played a lit bit. officially star play at about ย 2016 March or April until now.

I am a university student so i may not have enough time to play hight waves(such 100 wave) but i do wanna get good grade for the clan and myself. ย also play JV a lot.

I wanna apply this clan after the pacifism def event but have to deal with final exams, then the Ambulas event come right way, i have to stay with my clan.

Edited by feedmasker

IGN: XxWildHeartxX

Mastery Rank: 12

Language: English, Spanish

Hours played: 576 Hrs

Previous Clan : Crescent Moon Prime- ( had to leave cuz I had to focus on my final semester of college)

Info: been playing since September 2012, but due to college i was kind of, on and off....but now i graduated and have a more stable schedule so I'm able to be an active player. I'm a Hardcore Loki fan ( LOKI MASTER RACE), BUT,ย  I also play frost a lot so I'm good in long def and survival mission. though I'm also good with some other frames like Ash and Valkyr to name a few. I'm looking for an active clan that can help me get back on the ropes of warframe, and cuz playing solo gets boring and I would like to be part of a bigger community and help the clan and newer players out.

ย 

IGN: HerpDerpy

Mastery Rank: 15

Language: English

Hours played: 962 hours

Iv been playing basically since the game entered open beta, back in the days where the was only one tile set. for years I was part of the cutie mark crusaders because 5 years ago I used to be brony (don't judge it was just a phase thankfully) but that clan never really inspired me to play or participate since no one else really wanted to ether. So now im looking for a clan that takes itself seriously.

IGN

CasanovaPrime

ย 

MR (Mastery Rank)

ย 

Current/Previous Clan

WhiteTrash - just a fun clan with me and a friend.

It's hard to find new people with a empty clan so my plan is to join a big one and have a great time.

ย 

Warframe since..

~2 Months (164 Hours of Playtime according to Warframe; 355 Hours of Playtime according to Steam)

ย 

Random Stuff

Well, yeah, not much to say about me. Im a 16 year old guy coming from Germany.

I found out about Warframe about 2 Months ago and i couldn't resist of playing it again, so well, here i am.

I played Warframe about 164 Hours in the last, lets say, ~50 Days. I guess that's an average of 4ย hours per day of Warframe, i mean, i like Warframe.

This is the part where i dont know where to continue. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. I also forgot to say that i use Discord daily.

ย 

ย 

(ps: i like formatting stuff)

ย 

Edited by CasanovaPrime

ย 

• IGN: ย  ย  ย  Sophynx
  • MRย  : ย  ย  ย 20
  • Clan : ย  ย  ย Halcyon Endon
  • when i started warframe. around 3 years back and i stopped after 2-3 months of warframe and i ย just came back after 3 years of quitting
  • love to do raids daily
  • my real name is Nicholas :D I'm 20ย this year.ย 
  • and yes i have discord nic(Sophynx)#2576
  • And i am friends with shockwave :3
Edited by Sophynx

IGN: AthenaOdin

MR 21

Language: English, Dutch, German does it even matter?

A bus driver on RSB, I hope you liked my 524 relaxedย run on Ambula's event I heard it riled some people. Hope ot hear from an officer sometime in the near future.

ย 

Edited by --Q--AthenaOdin

I am Dixie, I amย a Mastery Rank 23 player. I've been playing since May 2014. I do have Discord. I have missed onlyย the latest in-game clan event due to being away on vacation. If there are any event coming out in the future, I will do my best to be online and participate.

My previous clan (Aion Republic, or the likes) was highly inactive, hence I left in hope of finding someplace better.

I am from Poland :)

That's about it all covered, I suppose. I highly hope I can become a member one day!ย 

Cheers!

Edited by DixieBiscuit