Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

ยทย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  IGN: Draevaen

MR: 18 (almost 19)

Language: English

Hours Ingame:ย 518 Hoursย 

I try to play daily even if it's only long enough for a nice Hieracon run or sortie. Looking for an active, competitive clan that can help me continue to push my skill limits while still having fun. I recently left my clan because it died.

Thanks for your consideration

IGN: Rodag

MR 23

Started playing some time between the braton/lato vandal and the end of the founder package.

I'd consider myself quite active and since it looks like DE is willing to lock more stuff behind active clan participation in the future I'd like to join the Quasars. Also I'm interested to try out the kind of community that may be found in an active clan.

Sent a PM but figured the forum thread is probably a better bet.

ย 

IGN: Das_Boom

MR: 19

Hours played: 1776

Started playing around last May. Recently came back from a break and am looking for a clan that goes hard on global events, raids, and general endgame content. Have every prime weapon and frame along with all the major raid builds (EV/Bless/Vaub/Slowva/etc). Current clan is inactive, just stuck around with them long enough to get my Ignis BP from the event.

Have Discord and a mic.

Edited by das_boom

Hello everyone, and thank you for your interest!

We're in the process of recouperating from all the hard work put in during the event. We will be taking a look over all of the entries here and speaking to candidates in due time, so please be patient with us! In the meantime, you can make sure that you've looked over the requirements & answered the questions.

Hope you all had an enjoyable week playing the event, and hope to speak with you all soon!

IGN BubbaBoBob

MR 23

2550ย hours

Been playing for about 2 years. I run a raid squad most days. I come recommended by a Quasars clan member named after a Nvidia card.

Edited by BubbaBoBob

IGN: ogiorgil

MR 19

373 hrs according to warframe, 542 hrs according to steam

Language : Englishย 

I'm a pretty active warframe player and I'd like to join a clan that is more competitive than the one I'm currently on.

IGN: BuzzyBoo

Mastery Rank: 18

In-game: 968+ Hours

I started playing Warframe one year ago. I'm a very competitive individualย & an event clan intrigues me to apply.
I love being part of a community that it's focus is buildingย a competitive atmosphere driven to be the best they could be and having fun in the process.

Edited by BuzzyBoo

IGN: MNTG

MR: 22

Played hours: 1144+

Region: Asia

I am a grinder when required or the rewards are promising. Online everyday unless on vacation or emergency. Looking forward to your invite. Thanks :D

ย 

IGN: Astery86

MR: 23

Location: Hong Kong/ Australia (I fly frequently between the 2)

Warframe start date: March 2016, In mission game time 1624 hrs

A little about myself: Been playing for some time and been through multiple semi active clans, also likes to S#&$ post in reddit. Have played withย several Quasars members especially via raid school bus and I felt there's a lot of opportunity learning more stuff with you guys. :>

ย 

IGN:ย MisterLaxx
Mastery Rank 16
Start Date: consistently playing since early november 2016

I enjoy mastering frames slowly, although i do have a lot i dont have mastered primarily because i raid a lot. I love raids or any other teamwork thing (still working on my jv tho). I really enjoy spy missions. Ive been playing this game more consistently than any other game because i love the relaxing nature of it. Im open minded and looking to learn. I am often on the RSB server helping with buses or taking my knowledge to another level. Right now im really enjoying ivara. Shes great for spy missions, but the utility she provides...to die for. On profile, i have most hours played with trinity (she taught me the importance of teamwork early on) and no regrets. I use her often on raids because i actually enjoy playing her and like ive mentioned already, being a team player.

I think im a great fit for --Q-- because i bring creativity, an open mind and a passion for playing this game. Im a team player and i prioritize clan members over myself. If you would like to ask my current clan leader for a voucher, i can send a pm.

IGN : Coyooto

MR : Almost 21

Time played : 790+

ย 

I'd like to join an active clan for events, raids, high level missions or even help new players !ย 

Hope to hear from you soon ! Have fun !

IGN: Protectsaca

MR: 23

Start Date: 2015 Springย 

Ingame: 967+ hours

First of all i would like to thank you for reviewing my application and ingame stuff etc.

The reason i apply here because im very frustrated especialy nowadaysย and i think its time to change. In the past few months its real challenge for me to find people with the same aims orย intrests, I mean doing some kind of serious farm on relics, prime parts or void traces is impossible. Doing serious long runs like 12+ rounds interception with a suitable team is not an opportunityย for me for a long time. The atmosphere around me just become way too casual that can no longer comfort me. Im looking for skilled and motivated people to play with in a hardcore way. I have strong PC and 50Mbyte Internet connection with low ping, which makes me good host. I have microphone and i am confident at communicating on teamspeak or on any other voice software. i am able to take part in raids, syndicate missions and radiant relic reward farmย at any time due to i play 6-8 hours a day at least.

That is all for now. Thank you for your time and looking forward for your answer.

Looking to join the Quasars, I'm MR 22, live in the US (CST). I've been playing Warframe since March of 2013, sort of taking the game to its' extremes in whatever ways I can find. I used to be big into raiding but have sort of moved on towards PVP. My favorite warframe is Oberon, he looks so freakin' cool - that being said, I can set aside the sentiment if I need to do long runs. I've done a 3 hour T4 survival before and am looking to join a clan that pushes hard and runs fast and I would love to be a Quasarย :community:

2500 hours played

I scored 1000 points in the Pacifism Defect

I've run over 200 LoR raids (mostly gold times if you're looking atย http://wf.christx.tw/

I've run over 100 JV raids (most of which are unrecorded due to phase 2 skips and nerve skips.

I play daily for anywhere between 4-6 hours.

I mostly prefer voice comms: Discord or bust. Typing isn't so much my thing

I would be interested in raiding, PVP, daily sorties, farm groups, or just general fun stuff - I'm pretty laid back during downtime.

ย 

Sidenote: Im in a dead clan right now and am ready to leave if you guys invite me, just lmk!

Edited by Aura