Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

​​💥​​💥🌌🌌​ Quasars 🌌🌌​​​💥​​💥​​⭐ Now Recruiting ​​⭐

--Q--PyralisTT

Hello, this is Ilmam. I've been afk for a long time cause 2 weeks busy for final assessment, and i like to rejoin Quasars Clan.

IGN: --Q--Ilmamrh
MR: 20. 1170 hours time played
Timezone: GMT +7 Jakarta Time
Language: English, Indonesian

@--Q--PyralisTT @--Q--Gelbug @--Q--Devi @--Q--Sir-Tho @--Q--AFKrasul @--Q--Lebellium

Thank You for your attention.

Regards,
Ilmam

IGN: RedLightning-Sama

MR: 17

Time Zone: US-EST

Current Clan: Limbros

Previous Clan: Assassin Elites

Language:English

Discord ID:RedLightning-Sama#9131

Time played: 1900+ hrs

About me: Hi my name is Red Lightning-Sama I've been playing warframe since December of 2014,so pretty long time. I've enjoyed this game to its fullest immersing myself into the story and lore of this game and always had that can do attitude from the beginning. But I've always missed a very important factor and key to this game, and that is to enjoy it side by side with a fellow tenno. I hope to achieve this fully with Quasar.

IGN: -NovaPrime-

MR 25

1370 hours (in game) 2777(steam)

Discord: Ashley#2409

Language: English,Spanish,French and others 3

I like to help, I am competitive >:)

Mostly I'm 24/7 in wf

Edited by -NovaPrime-

IGN : SweetDemon-EN

MR : 22

Discord : Arbiter's of Demon#4141

Language : Mainly English and Indonesia

Time Played : 1713(steam) , 803(in game)

Currently in Elysium Noire clan,

hi hi..... i've been playing warframe since april 2015 if i remember correctly, and i'm looking for fun and competitive clan <3
lemme describe myself, im a bit of a hardcore gamer and usually online 8-15 hours a day in a week.
would be glad if you can contact me here or my discord first if i'm accepted in your clan, so i can leave my clan first,,,,,, cheers <3

Note : im willing to change to your clan nametag if im accepted <3 

IGN: xSpoonn

MR: 25

Current/Previous Clan: CMP(Crescent Moon Prime)

Hours: 1048 Ingame, 1102 Steam(Played for a while without steam)

Discord: xSpOonN#8652

I've been playing since around February of last year, and I usually try to play at least 4 hours a day. I've started raiding a few months ago, and hold some good times as I do all 3 some days, but mostly just JV and NMLoR. I'm of Asian descent, but was born in the U.S, live here, as long as being able to fluently speak/write it. I'm sociable in chat whenever I'm not on a mission I have to concentrate too hard on. I'd like to try to get into speedrunning raids, though it's hard finding a good group, along with the fact my clan barely does raids, and we really have no scheduled raids at all. I would like to do more in events if they weren't inconveniently right on my vacations. Currently, I'm still in school, but once I graduate ill have even more time to compete. I also have an unhealthy addiction to ikeaframe :P

http://wf.christx.tw/search.php?id=xSpoonn for raidchecks.

Edited by xSpoonn
Edited some info

IGN: fangtimes

Mastery Rank: 25

Previous clan: Fallen Legion

Playtime (in-game): 1358 hours

Very active player looking for a new clan as the previous one I joined has become slightly inactive. Was in the third best run for the pacifism defect with some of your clanmates.

Hello all! Hope everyone had a lovely start to 2018 :satisfied:

Just to keep everyone here up to date - we are planning some changes to how the clan carries out recruiting. We know a few of you have been waiting for quite a while until spaces have become available, so thank you so much for your ongoing patience.

We will be reaching out to people via forum messages, so keep an eye on those - we will also be trying to contact people via Discord, so if you haven't included that in your submission please feel free to reply again with your information, including your Discord name (& anything else you think would help us in recruitment)!

On a tangentially related note we're running an open competition with a 12k Plat prize which everyone here can enter! It will be running for 3 weeks, and all the info is included in the related thread:

Edited by --Q--Gelbug

IGN: --Q--Biro
MR: 24 - 1182 hour
Timezone: CET + 1
Language: English, Hungarian
Discord: Biro#7250
Current/previous clan: I'm homeless right now :(, previously i was in Quasars. 

I didn't play for a while because of my studies, but i'm back now with a lot of free time and i wanna rejoin to you guys, if there is a free slot.

IGN: Deitel

Mastery Rank: 21

Hours on Profile: 846

previous clan: Quasars

Discord: Deitel #0442

When you started playing warframe: Sometime in 2011 iirc

Frames: Currently all in either prime or regular version, with the exception of Harrow (who is currently sitting built in foundry, waiting for a plat discount) and Octavia

Event scores:

Grineer Informer: 71

Fusion Moa: 866

Gradivus: 78 G : 53 C

Cicero Crisis: 115

Tethra's Doom: 1826

Specters of Liberty: 108

Breeding Grounds: 49(348)

Cryotic Front: 3123

Gate Crash: 15
Mutalist Incursions: 31:44

Eyes of Blight: 79,229,408
False Profit: 260
Shadow Debt: 10

Played this game quite a lot over the years, used to be in the clan but took a break from the game to focus on school. Back now and ready to go ham again.

Replying with discord info and full text of original message so you don't have to go looking.

Edited by Deitel

Modeaus

MR24

US (East coast)

Fallen Legion

Founder. Started 7/18/2013 according to Steam.

Modeuas#2759

Played pretty hard until Nekros release then took a 3yr break. Came back about 500 days ago and had to play catch up. Happy to run anything, lead/teach raids, contribute. Looking for an active clan with mature players. 

Edited by Modeaus
Added discord info.

IGN: NPC

1564 IG Hours, 83/85 LoR (best 12:01, average 19:17), 70/83 NM LoR (best 12:02, average 19:36), 41/42 JV (best 22:49, average 33:21)

Nationality: Finnish, GMT +2, fluent written and spoken English

Previous Clan/s: Sleepover (officer), GuckFozu (officer, leader)

Started playing May 2014

Discord: NPC#9814

Been long time raid friends with Run2 and Blazes (I've ran a few raids with Shockwave as well). I want to join an elite clan so I can do raids/sorties/endurance (and compete in events) runs whenever I want with guildies Ik I can count on. I'd be interested to complete instantly "Singularity" title and a bit later either "Aurora" or "Zenith" depending if I get a group that'd be interested to complete these challenges.

I'm a 24yo student from Finland, I'm not the one online 24/7, but when I'm online I won't do anything else than "elite" content, whether it being raids, sorties or endurance runs. I will be a valuable asset to ur clan with leadership experience.

IGN: ShovelKing

Mastery Rank: 22 (730 - hours Ingame) (1271 - Steam)

Previous Clan: The Indoor Kites - It's a ghost clan I made a long time ago because the other clans don't really have thriving activity or research done.

When you started playing Warframe: I started playing Warframe 4 years ago, I've been on and off until the second dream. Since then, I've been playing regularly.

Discord: Yes, I have discord and use it daily. ShovelKing#5768

About Me: I'm an Irish player who plays Warframe for the endgame content for competitiveness and fun.
I lead raids almost daily and I have done so for just over a year now. I usually have a few regulars I raid with, for example Miraj as himself & I started leading raids together at the same time.
https://trials.wf/player/?user=ShovelKing

I enjoy end level content and would love to join an active & competitive clan. I've done some events in the past but mainly just to get the rewards because the clans I was in didn't have an active playerbase.

I'm looking to join for competitiveness, events & to also raid with competent players.

I've done some events over the years so my scores aren't the best because most are solo.

Grineer Informer: 63
Fusion Moa: 1,445
Eyes of Blight: 5,734,310
Shadow Debt: 5
Rathuum: 26
The Pacifism Defect: 1,336
Operation: Ambulas Reborn: 51

Edited by ShovelKing

I would like to be recruited. 

IGN: Sano32
Mastery Rank: 23 (ingame time played 1122 hours; steam time 2015 hours)
Previous Clan: The Holy Order of Clem (shadow clan)
When you started playing Warframe: I started playing Warframe in early 2014. I really got into the game in 2015 and have been playing ever since.
If you have Discord?: I do have a personal Discord mainly setup for Warframe and other games, invite code: dZ255G8
Feel free to include a little about yourself: I'm more of a competitive player. My previous clan was very good, however, most of the players were veterans that either got board of the game or only got online for events. Thus, making it more of an inactive clan.  I like this game and would like to have a group to play with or talk to whenever I got online (love that community feel). I like doing raids, events, relic and prime part farming, 'dat' end game trading, fashion frame, and helping out where ever I can.

Let me know if anything further is needed, thanks for your time.

Edited by Sano32

A New Year, a new application for Quasars

IGN: NYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYX

MR: 24

CLANS: currently Forsaken Necrontyr (as placeholder for Labs); EGT long time ago (yeah i know...no bully); Bronxkloppa (met cool player, left cause inactive but 3 players including me)

joined the game on 25th September 2014

well what should i say about me... after 2900h+ i'm not doing that much missions besides kurwa grind. I MUCH prefer playing with people in Discord or Teamspeak³ (currently sitting with IceColdHawk in TS³ lol). Would love to do daily Raids, endless Missions, Events, derp around -you name it- with some good banter in an organized Team. Do most Missions with Nidus cause he's most fun for me; but don't have a problem with switching to other frames when needed (would actually be good to be forced playing other frames to git gud as player). Did some Missions with Voltage too cause we're buddies of IceColdHawk.. maybe he got a opinion on me, maybe not. if you have more questions for me, just ask ingame or PM here.

looking forward to hear from you. Cheers

Edited by NYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYXNYX

Good day Quasars,

IGN: IceColdHawk

Current clan: Bronxkloppa [Ghost clan] (owner, after previous clanleader decided to leave the game)

Previous clan: Dragonfighters (used to be a german mountain clan back in 2013 - 2014. Got quit and discontinued by the leaders due to private problems)

I've started the game at 7th June, 2013, also known as the release date of Update 8.1 where Kestrel and Orthos made their first appearance. Currently holding 3680 in-game hours and over 10k hours on steam. At the moment my interests take place in finding good combos and builds that can deal extreme damage in very high levels AND be effective at the same time without the usual known metas such as Equinox, Banshee or Chroma since i prefer being well-geared and to have many great tools at my disposal. Especially in case things get nerfed, i tend to find out and appreciate lesser known setups in order to prepare and adapt for the worst. Simulacrum is like my second home and thus i'm doing most of my science in there.

I'm spending most of my playtime with 2 clan mates while also playing with friends outside my clan such as @--Q--Voltage with whom i've spent my Ambulas Reborn event run with (which we could and wanted to go longer but couldn't due to an IRL incident). My clan mates and me usually hang around in TS³ and play almost exclusively together but since we'd like to expand our horizone, we figured we would move out to a bigger clan and make friends with like-minded people. The reason i decided to join Quasars is not only because a good friend of me hangs around there but also because i'd like to join an event-competitive clan since i'd like to achieve high event scores but lacked the people to go with. Especially when it comes to raiding, which i'd also like to do more often finally.

Hope to see and rock with you guys in the future! :highfive:

PS: Monster Hunter World is the best game.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Hello there whoever reads this

IGN: Playagame999

Current clan: Bronxkloppa ( i see some similarity with my previous speakers )

I actually dont remember when i started playing the game ,but what i rember is that i got masteryranks like control modules in the void. My playstyle is all about efficency trying to do what i do as fast and easy as possible(as Icecoldhawk™ is always telling it "trying to steal the fun of my teammates")

Looking forward to find some Friends who i can have some fun with and a good time playing while also scoring some points in events. Ouuh and some Raids would be nice too i still need some Arcanes =P

P.S. I dont know the people above me theyre just filling up my TS³ channel Kappa.

Hoping to have a good time with you - A random guy from the internet

Hello Quasars-

IGN: 07734willey

Current clan: Books Of Grimm [r10 shadow clan] (Only clan I've been in so far, 2nd in command, completed about ~1/4 to 1/3 of the research myself)

Joined warframe: June of 2016

Discord: I have one, but haven't used it (current clan is too small):  07734willy  (note that there's no 'e', unlike my warframe ign)

Language: English (Although I can comprehend Spanish, I just can't speak it well)

I consider myself a fairly active player. I have just over 1000 hours logged in game (while steam says I have 1800), which isn't a lot compared to some people, but I've become a lot more active in the recent months than I was previously. I'm looking for a new clan because my current clan is growing inactive, and its player base varies wildly in skill level and rank, which makes it hard for active players to find common ground to play together. 

In warframe, I like to try to experiment with new play styles and builds, in order to try to optimize them to become more more efficient or powerful. Whether its finding a more efficient means to farm ___, or testing an idea to buff some lesser used weapon, I'm always down for improvement. I've also recently taken to speed-running various mission types, trying to improve upon my own completion times, although I have quite a ways to go in that regard.

I'd also be looking forward to running daily raids and the clan events with you guys. I've tried bringing members of my current clan together for raids or warframe events, but it hasn't happened due to the previously mentioned clan inactivity. It'd be a nice change of pace to be able to collaborate and/or compete with clan mates on things like that.

Hope to hear from you guys!

EDIT: updated discord and languages info. Also, I had a question I forgot to ask originally. In regards to the quasars' clan ranks, specifically Aurora and Zenith, are they strictly team-based? While I'm all for teamwork and collaboration, if I am accepted into quasars, I would like to try a stab at some of these tasks solo first- just for the challenge (I feel like I should be capable of doing the ODS and cryotic one solo). However, I'm not sure if this would pose an issue in regards to providing proof of completion (the FAQ mentions that the squad mates should keep screenshots as additional proof of rank).

Edited by 07734Willey
Added discord + language info, formatting, and a clan ranking question