Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Dedicated Warframe Player.

EternalOdyessy

16k hours!??!?! damn dude, highest time I've seen to date. 

still doesn't have all achievements....

looks like he just leaves his PC on 24/7 with the game running, not really dedicated....  

It's impossible to get all achievements right now.

You need to be Mastery Rank 30 to get all the achievements on Steam.  Anyone who has them all is cheating.  I think it might be possible to have one more than they do, if you have mastered everything.  Is Gold Tiger, Rank 21, possible yet?

Edited by Katinka

Actually it doesn't mean really that much on Steam, because you could just decide to open the launcher, then leave the PC with it opened for a month and voilat, 24hrs/day on Warframe.

Exactly, but I do say, I'm curious of his mission time, which I bet is still something crazy. :)

16k hours!??!?! damn dude, highest time I've seen to date. 

still doesn't have all achievements....

looks like he just leaves his PC on 24/7 with the game running, not really dedicated....  

You can only get 123 of 132 at the moment, the last ones are Mastery achievements that you can't get unless you cheat Steam.

You need to be Mastery Rank 30 to get all the achievements on Steam.  Anyone who has them all is cheating.  I think it might be possible to have one more than they do, if you have mastered everything.  Is Gold Tiger, Rank 21, possible yet?

Yeah 21 is possible, has been possible since before the release of Cerata if you had the Lato vandal.

I got to 21 with the Cerata though, no Braton or Lato Vandal in my inventory.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Ahcruna