Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Prayer To Baro

CityOfTrees

primed streamline isn't a choice

serious, this mod will not come, its game-breaking, its more possible come primed vigor or primed magazine warp... even primed stretch than that one

basically, you are asking for a mod that allow to use blind rage rank 7 without drawbacks (using primed streamline and full fleeting expertise)

Edited by Zeyez

How something can be game breaking in terms of energy effencety when you have literally infinite supply of energy, tnx to pizzas+primed flow. Players already have as much energy as they want, i want it just in terms of convenience

Let me tell you the days of 190% Efficiency.

There is literally no Trinities around.

btw the primed streamline in the codex had a golden color (not white) like the 10 rank QT

which further support ↓

M8, sorry to disappoint you- but that mod was a troll put into the game by DE to troll the dataminers. It is not actually going to happen- DE had a laugh over how OP it would be.

I like to have either primed charged chamber, or primed vigor.

Primed vigor would be great.

Edit : looks like a troll post (off-topic much huh)

Edited by vazerd68

Let me tell you the days of 190% Efficiency.

There is literally no Trinities around.

The only problem being that efficiency is capped at 75%. Try to have the full knowledge first.

Basically what Primed Streamline would do is lessen the duration penalty from Fleeting Expertise.

The only problem being that efficiency is capped at 75%. Try to have the full knowledge first.

Basically what Primed Streamline would do is lessen the duration penalty from Fleeting Expertise.

It's being sarcastic. Sadly can't be detected in text.

But for reals though, if 190% Efficiency really is here, then there's almost no point in bringing an EV Trinity.# unless you're Raiding.

It's being sarcastic. Sadly can't be detected in text.

But for reals though, if 190% Efficiency really is here, then there's almost no point in bringing an EV Trinity.# unless you're Raiding.

Ilatics maybe...

Technically, 190% efficiency is needed only if you use Blind Rage. But on its own, maxing both Fleeting and Streamline is not helpful since the max efficiency you would get will be 175%.