Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Infamous Ceres Extraction Kuria

Dobermann92

I cannot find the specific tileset which can spawn the rarest extraction tile. I've playing for almost a year now, but I've never encountered this tileset (except the tutorial misson I think), and I play Ceres a lot (survival and spy especially). I've read about the best locations which can spawn the extraction tile but I don't believe it.....I've completed around 300+ runs (mostly on Ludi and Vedic) to get it, but there is no hope for me. This is the last kuria I need but I think I'll never be able to get the statue because it is bugged. You can show me pictures but I don't believe you, unless I see the tile myself. If you inv me to the specific tileset which has the extraction tile I give you a mod of your choice (if I have it) or 20p. I like statue decorations on my ship that is why I want this so badly....

Why can't be it a common tile? Please DE....

Edited by Dobermann92

Dunno, you say you've never found the tile. I, for one, have encountered it many many times before Kurias and two times after their release. I actually have found the Kuria there w/o any people spoiling me where it is :P I accidentally extracted, so I decided to spam the same mission for it since I knew it's there. Took me about 15 runs to find the tile again. RNG hates you I guess...