Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Warning. If You Are Easily Offended.

MattM01

If you're an adult. Why do you have to be protected by language on a forum weather it's respectful or disrespectful? You're an adult and you deal with adult situations everyday. Now that I know this is a child's forum I will if I do ever again post anything I will look at it from that perspective.

Seems to be different for you but in the real world adults/you don't always swear/insult everywhere you go, which is what you appear to be implying.

If you think being held to a standard of decent conduct is childish, you really don't know what it means to act like an adult.
Being an adult means being held accountable for your own behavior, and if you expect to be able to take that deep-Internet attitude wherever you want without any consequences, then you're the one who's childish.

Edited by Hortonman

I don't think a thread dedicated to bash other sites is one that needs to be encouraged here. Other sites may conduct themselves as they choose to, for better or worse.

Furthermore, I would suggest taking a moment to read the Code of Conduct for this forum, as things like profanity and disrespectful behavior are very much unwelcome.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/286054-psa-warning-points-20/

Locking thread.