Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Attacks: Buildings Lit In Solidarity With France

Cloud

well, since it's here...

my condolences to all in France, I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and suffering that the French are feeling right now, particularly those who have lost loved ones, or suffered life-changing injuries as a result of these attacks.

I also give my best wishes to the GENUINE followers of Islam, who once again will be thrown into the same boat as these cowardly scumbag extremists, even though they are COMPLETELY different people. let's not forget that those who PEACEFULLY follow Islam have discrimination to worry about, as well as the threat of being another victim.

On a side note, it is really unfortunate to be a Muslim in Europe and America right now. Because of the mass-murdering S#&$ heads that are willing to conduct this kind of disgusting mass murder, everyone treats Muslims with hostility, fear and suspicion. They will then be unable to get jobs, get new friends. Even being accepted into society will be denied. Because of Mass-Murdering S#&$ heads, everyone has to suffer.

Edited by Trailgamer5

• 2 weeks later...

On a side note, it is really unfortunate to be a Muslim in Europe and America right now. Because of the mass-murdering S#&$ heads that are willing to conduct this kind of disgusting mass murder, everyone treats Muslims with hostility, fear and suspicion. They will then be unable to get jobs, get new friends. Even being accepted into society will be denied. Because of Mass-Murdering S#&$ heads, everyone has to suffer.

One of my best friends is a muslim and from Saudi, I wanted to hear what he would say if I told him that muslims are being treated like S#&$ in the US and Europe because of these @(*()$ terrorists. He said " I dont blame anyone for being hostile when being around a muslim even if that muslim was Innocent because the Internet and the media already convinced people that all muslims are terrorists, no one would know the truth that there are good muslims and those terrorists are just a bunch of criminals because the only way to know is traveling to muslim countries which will never happen because why would anyone visit a country that has been reported to have terrorism? Everyone is afraid because of what the media" i'm surprised, if was him I would just shout and curse everybody. God bless everyone In Paris and may those terrorists burn in hell...

(Forgive me for bring this topic back, I just wanted people to see this because yasterday a group of people offended my friend calling him terrorist and stuff which pissed me off)

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost