The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defiled Snapdragon Help

BaIthazar

Question

Whenever you ask someone where to farm for Defiled Snapdragon, people will say Draco

then others will scream "NO DON'T DO THAT, go do Egeria"

and some others might even tell you to go do T3Sab... (but they are weird, or are they?)

So..

taking spawnrate, difficulty, and all the other shizzle in consideration...

anyone have a solid suggestion what the best place to farm it is?

I remember getting the doodoo grappled out of me no matter where I went as long as it was grineer territory..

but now I only really seem to find them on Ceres.

Edited by BaIthazar

11 answers to this question

Incidentally I started running Draco consistently for the first time for snapdragon... And so far have not encountered a single group of "farmers", just people playing interception... on an interception map just like any other interception map, It's kinda silly that people get so up in arms about the map itself.

Either way, there's a pretty consistent flow of scorpions there. If DE hadn't neutered kiste, I would have guaranteed you that that would be the best place.

I'd say Draco. I don't know why ppl don't like Draco but I say try Draco a couple of times. Scorpions spawn there. While your there. Minds well take something that needs lvling. At least if you don't across it in the 4 rounds. You'll leave with a max ranked weapon (assuming you only bring the weapon & nothing else)

Because of burnout.Its a like a disease to some.

I got mine just doing syndicate dailies. Sedna it was.

Incidentally I started running Draco consistently for the first time for snapdragon... And so far have not encountered a single group of "farmers", just people playing interception... on an interception map just like any other interception map, It's kinda silly that people get so up in arms about the map itself.

The lesson here is to load in randomly if you just want to play Draco without the farming mindset. Most of the farming squads appear to be full squads organized in recruiting. And recruiting is full of LF > Draco.