Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Survival Still Has Tower Ii Keys In The C Table!

Wandrecanada

We are still finding key drops you could farm on planets with level 15 enemies in the C drop table. In all my time playing I have only ever gotten Forma blueprints or Tower II keys.

I understand that there is lots of work to do with the new starmap and content but you could at least pull all the useless garbage out of the Derelict drop tables in rotation C and worry about fixing the item balance later. This has been a raised issue for at least a half a year if not more.

You know how you were told to clean your room as a kid and you never wanted to but did it anyway?  And then one day 20 years later, you clean your room and find a quarter and you're like WOW I could have used that as a kid!

It's like that.

We are still finding key drops you could farm on planets with level 15 enemies in the C drop table. In all my time playing I have only ever gotten Forma blueprints or Tower II keys.

I understand that there is lots of work to do with the new starmap and content but you could at least pull all the useless garbage out of the Derelict drop tables in rotation C and worry about fixing the item balance later. This has been a raised issue for at least a half a year if not more.

Because it's trivial to get to rotation C? So you want "decent" rewards for something you can solo in your sleep unless you are new player?

New players like everything, not just high end stuff.

Because it's trivial to get to rotation C? So you want "decent" rewards for something you can solo in your sleep unless you are new player?

New players like everything, not just high end stuff.

Aside from attacking my skill level for some reason your argument does not address my problem. I don't care if they fill the drop table with whatever.  I care that there is gated access (crafting a key) to a mission that has drops that are only as useful as an excavation mission on low tiers.

I should be able to run a Derelict mission and get things in rotation C that is at least equal in value to something from Void 3 or 4 rotation C. Maybe instead of filling the tables with junk they could remove something from an overburdened table in Void and drop it in Derelict Survival?

Actually I agree, it is very frustrating to get rewards that aren't really rewards, just fillers to overload rng to prevent easy access to the stuff you came for.  Especially when those fillers are EVERYWHERE.  It shouldn't matter that it is trivial to get to Rotation C in Defense or Survival.  You get Tier 1 & 2 Tower keys on the lowest planets accessible by beginners.  

Plainly speaking, the rewards should match the content, infested are nasty, top tier player or not.  There is a reason the infested planet is one of the highest levels (Pluto) available.  Excluding dark sectors of course, besides which, as mentioned, you must expend resources to obtain the opportunity to even attempt to obtain certain rewards.

Tower 1 missions rewards tower 1 & 2 keys.  Derelicts shouldn't be comparable to tower 1, the earliest prime/void access in the game.  Derelicts should be mid to high tier quality at least.  If those missions are so trivial that the devs think it okay to give us trash that is found on earth as rewards, perhaps that should be a testament to how desperate derelicts are in need of an upgrade.

Remove tower 1 & 2 keys from derelicts, remove uncommon cores, we get those everywhere.  Give us something worth obtaining, not every reward has to be a prime part or r5 cores or forma.  Surely there is something that can be substituted into the tables that would be slightly (greatly) more satisfying than "Oh, look another tower 1 exterminate key for 20 minutes in survival.  Now I have 94 of them! Hurrah!" (example)

Point is they can easily (based on how they shift things around during Prime Access) alter the drop tables, they just refuse to do so.

Edited by Xekrin

I honestly wouldn't mind a bit if the Derelict dropped T3 Keys. 

T3 Keys are painful enough to get reliably. They also don't drop in many good (or fun) places either, compared to other places. 

Giving the Derelict T3 Keys would be a great idea, imo