Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Erebus Anything

TheErebus.

How much sh*t could a sh*tposter post if a sh*tposter could post sh*t?

You could never have enough S#&$posting

Erbeus,Can we riot and start killing eachother?

No because I'd kill you first

Are you watching any animes from this season's releases? We've been seeing some really high quality ones this season.

I've been watching Working!! but it's not from this season, I actually don't even know any of the new series coming out.

Has the Erebus always been "TheErebus" or was the Erebus been something else?

It was originally Ded_Sek. Then TheErebus, then ScrublordPrime, then LordAntiFun, and then TheErebus. and then Emperor Pizza The Great and then finally TheErebus. 

Erebus, why did they nerf Oberon?

Because Goats SUCK

"AND REMEMBER KIDS:

S#&$POSTING IS FUNPOSTING"

Why does this quote resonate with me so well?

Because it's the truth.

I'm scrublord.... he can't be primed me, I'm too awesome to have a prime version it would be like grate prime

I WAS THE ORIGINAL SCRUBLORDPRIME. YOU ARE A FAKE

Opinions on RWBY? (Expecting ew storm in 3... 2... 1...)

It's a rather meh series that doesn't really do much to wow me. I find it kinda grating at times and it's merely just a dumb show for you to switch your brain off t-EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW  EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW

You could never have enough S#&$posting

No because I'd kill you first

I've been watching Working!! but it's not from this season, I actually don't even know any of the new series coming out.

It was originally Ded_Sek. Then TheErebus, then ScrublordPrime, then LordAntiFun, and then TheErebus. and then Emperor Pizza The Great and then finally TheErebus. 

Because Goats SUCK

Because it's the truth.

I WAS THE ORIGINAL SCRUBLORDPRIME. YOU ARE A FAKE

*grabs kitchen knife* how much do you want to bet on that....

What show/game do you consider ew storm worthy?

Undertale's Community

Steven Universe and it's community (especially it's fanbase)

Uncle Grandpa

Naruto

Bleach

Probs more, but I can't think of any more

*Throws a gallon of Vitamin D milk at you and a dictionary.*

​Learn how to spell, peasant.

SPELING IS 4 NERDS UR NARD