Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Erebus Anything

TheErebus.

My ship is filled with Kubrows and I have no more room for them, but I want MOAR.What do I do?

Toss 'em the ship as their eyes linger on you and begin to tear up, being abandoned and left to die in the vacuum is not a good way to die.

You monster.

u homo?

all the homosapien

Do you like Powerwolf?

Foxes are better

How much

Has off-topic always been just random people pretending to roleplay as something?

No. Once it was a desolate and bleak place, filled with nothing of great interest.

THEN I CAME IN AND MADE IT WORSE.

Question:

5a0.jpg

ENGLISH.

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Clem - is Grakata an instrument?

GET OUT OF HERE CLEM RIGHT NOW.

Apart from visiting this forum, what else do you do?

10 Favourite forum member (you may choose to rank them for chaos)

i play the vidya gayms.

My 10 favorite forum members?

Utarious, Noamuth, Izzatow, Metheria, SpotSkelebones, ViroVeteruscy, Aigloblam, Lord Taco, Pharen (Love-hate), *Spot not taken yet*

Oh it's no particular order. THAT'S THE ULTIMATE CHAOS, AS EVERYONE WILL WONDER AND WORRY WHERE THEY PLACE ON THE LIST

Why did you chose this name and what does it mean?

Erebus is the name of the primordial Greek god of darkness.

Toss 'em the ship as their eyes linger on you and begin to tear up, being abandoned and left to die in the vacuum is not a good way to die.

You monster.

all the homosapien

Foxes are better

No. Once it was a desolate and bleak place, filled with nothing of great interest.

ENGLISH.

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

i play the vidya gayms.

Utarious, Noamuth, Izzatow, Metheria, SpotSkelebones, ViroVeteruscy, Aigloblam, Lord Taco, Pharen (Love-hate), *Spot not taken yet*

Oh it's no particular order. THAT'S THE ULTIMATE CHAOS, AS EVERYONE WILL WONDER AND WORRY WHERE THEY PLACE ON THE LIST

HE REALLY DOES LOVE ME.

You monster.

all the homosapien

Foxes are better

ENGLISH.

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

i play the vidya gayms.

*grins*

You monster.

all the homosapien

Foxes are better

ENGLISH.

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

i play the vidya gayms.

We all know that I am the true 10th favorite, Erebus. Now make me a sammich before I get the maid outfit out again.