Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Other Games Do You Play ?

Col_Helghan

I usually played (sapphire GBA)pokemon([Emulated] I lost my pikachu gameboy)/Megaman x8 beside warframe, since, I had nothing better to do, and my computer wasn't that powerful. 

That was a long while back, but I now I play,..Spiral Knights.(It takes 20minutes to complete a dungeon, and 1hour to complete all levels of the dungeon.)

Yep, welcome to my life.

Haven´t played KF 2, only 1, and it was a blast, endless waves of mutilated things coming at you while you and your squad holed up somewhere then all hell broke loose :) good times. Is KF 2 as much fun as 1 was ?

Kf2 is basically Kf1 with the gunplay polished to a mirror shine. It's some of the best feeling combat I've ever had in a game. And yes you can still get absolutely liquefied if S#&$ goes wrong. It's a very good game, but I would suggest holding off for a bit till they add in more stuff. It's a tad bare bones at the moment.  

Currently Black Ops 3, gotta say I love playing Spectre with the ripper, it's ridiculously fun. Other than that I like to play BL:R occasionally, Dragon Age: Inquisition when I'm in the mood and if I have some friends to play with me I play LoL though I haven't played since the preseason hit.

At this moment?

Monster Hunter 4U

Etrian Mysteri Dungeon

Bloodborne (havent finished it yet)

Lisa

And Splatoon

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Ahcruna