Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Of Us Are Lurking Until U18?

EternalOdyessy

Personally I'm just burned out. Playing warframe lately has just been a chore to me and sometimes I just log on so that my clanmates have no reason to kick me. The constant cycle of farming in the void -> farming void keys -> farming rare resources -> other stuff like leveling -> back to the void just annoyed me and I couldn't keep up I guess. I still need the same prime parts I needed half a year ago and baro showing up every other week isn't exactly helping.

Personally I'm just burned out. Playing warframe lately has just been a chore to me and sometimes I just log on so that my clanmates have no reason to kick me. The constant cycle of farming in the void -> farming void keys -> farming rare resources -> other stuff like leveling -> back to the void just annoyed me and I couldn't keep up I guess. I still need the same prime parts I needed half a year ago and baro showing up every other week isn't exactly helping.

It's the same with every update. If it's a major one, play it for a week, then maybe a few times here and there. If it's a weekly one, maybe play it for the night.

What would you guys want added to keep your interest peaked? I, personally, almost want to leave the game alone until more playable lore comes along or a actual Stealth 2/3.0.

Even MIOS didn't warrant my attention enough to make me log back in.

Edited by EternalOdyessy

^^

What would you guys want added to keep your interest peaked? I, personally, almost want to leave the game alone until more playable lore comes along or a actual Stealth 2/3.0.

I don't think new weapons, frames or planet tile sets will really suffice for most of the players that got burnt out after 1-2 years of playing. Personally that's how I'm feeling.

Stealth 2.0 might help. Tbh, the new star chart might not help much. The new quest might get players logging on for 1-2 weeks but not by much.

Yeah.. I've been playing less and less lately too. Kinda getting tired of the community in game. I used to be on almost every day at least for a little bit, now I'm skipping days, and only really logging in for my extractors and whatnot. I feel a long term break coming on soon.

Very burned out on Warframe so I've decided I'll take a break and only pop on when something is worth it. I've found that even when I get music going and try playing a game thinking 'yeah I'll do this etc.' I get in and I have that 'meh this is boring' feel within 5 minutes.

First time I've felt that way as usually I'd get in, be a touch bored but still enjoy myself. It's not that way anymore as it's not a 'fun' boring feeling any longer. Need a big break and I hope U18 will bring some refreshment and a feel which draws me into playing for long periods again.

Otherwise, well, I've started ACU (despite how badly optimized it is) and there's SWBF to keep me entertained and likely FO4 when I decide to get it.

Edited by Naith