The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Go-To Warframe?

WillowHeart

Rhino and Frost.

Rhino for most missions, I'm super fast and tough

Frost for defense, exca and interception.

Cant wait for the skin for Rhino!!!! >_<

No Mirage yet? wow!

Definitely Mirage for me. A Total Eclipse power strength/duration/range build is fun and incredibly useful in a defense team. 440% damage increase (8/10 blind rage/ 5/5 intensify) in the light and a 95% damage reduction in the dark for me and anybody close enough to get affected by Total Eclipse. Hall of mirrors for some carpet bombing with Torid and explosive weapons. Super laser disco ball for taking out all the light units and blinding the heavies. She really only has one useless ability so there isn't much to cry about there. She's fast and incredibly agile.

Never thought I would like her the most because of how silly she looked but she won me over before my first of many forma.

I know right! She is really fun and very soloable if you know how to play her right (: 

All about Nyx.

Especially now we can recast Chaos sphere and Psychic Bolts can proc radiation. She is perfect.

Nyx is the bae (: 

Trinity/Prime. She's what got me to start playing Warframe. It's not only the looks, but the self-sustainability in regards to not only powers, but infini-channeling and late-game melee survivabily

I did not know about the infinity channeling...well I do but did never give some thoughts about it :P Now I feel like soloing with Trinity (: 

Blessing Trin and Saryn 

My tanky never die, team god carrier sent from Valhalla babe.
and my kill everything in a 50m radius thats lv 100 in a few seconds babe. 

Nova for spy missions because worm hole can be used for stealth if you're smart enough. 

Nova Prime... but built for Wormhole?? For real though, spamming 19-energy wormholes everywhere is endless fun, and great for Captures and Interceptions. I've even started using the Escape Velocity aug.

Also, she got buns:

nova_b10.jpg

...What?

LOL! xD

When I do missions, i try to keep things low key

You know... "Low-key..."

... Prime

Such a nab :P "Low-key" xD xD 

Ok So, My go to Warframe:

Ash Prime: Building him for a bladestrom build & Cloak Build

Vectis Prime: Building it, for super high-damage, Awaiting for Sniper Rework.

Vasto Prime: Build for high fire-rare & fast reload, with Mid Damage (It was the Lex, but I hated how slow it was)

Dakra Prime: Enough Said (However Awaiting for Nikana Prime, as I really want it to be better)

Raksa Prime/Carrier Prime: Has to be the best one ever, I love its shield restore and howl is so damm useful. Carrier Prime for loot missions (Tho I do wish that Carrier was applied to all compains)

Odonata Prime: Building towards high shielding and HP

Loki for solo capture, sabotage, deception, exterminate. Usually syndicate missions when I want to take more time to locate most if not all the medals.  Or when I want to do simaris scans in peace.  Although I prefer PUG squads most maps, running the above solo with invisi-Loki is kinda therapeutic.

Hydroid because he's niche, he's fun, looks ridiculous, he's not overly worshiped, but not overly hated either.  It's rare that I see 2 hydroids in a squad.

Edited by Osharchi