Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mockingjay Part 2 (2015) Review

(PSN)Iron--Phantom--

My previous movie review: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/560361-jem-and-the-holograms2015-review/

Here is the conclusion to the all mighty Hunger Games saga. And was it stunning and the best movie ever? Not really. The movie is really good when it comes to its action-y parts but falls flat when it wants you to feel. Jennifer Lawrence is amazing as Katniss Everdeen as always. She is by far the best part of the movie. Donald Sutherland as President Snow is just a joy to watch since you know he is having fun playing an @$£hole. On the other side Julianne Moore's character was terriblly implemented in the movie. There is a moment in the movie(you'll know if you watched it) where her dialogue just made me groan and say "really? " so in the end im really torn about this the movie is probably the weakest outta the 4. But it is the climactic ending we all wanted. In the end it is a satisfying saga conclusion but a "meh" movie.

mockingjay_part_2___poster_by_revolution

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay pt 2 gets a 3/5

Why are you posting a review of this on a games forum? Pretty weird.

Because no one here is probably going to care about it, cuz I sure as hell don't. 

Why do you go to the off topic section if you don't like things that don't have to do with Warframe? :v

Wow..posting..off-topic stuff in the off-topic section? Just, wow..

On a serious note, I read the books and the first movie was OK, I was expecting it to get better but the lack of gore and seriousness in the movies are kind of annoying.

They aren't awesome and for me not even on a to watch list. More of a sure I'll watch if it ever comes up.

I enjoyed the books, took me a weekend to read, but I don't have any interest in paying to see the movies.  

If they come up on Netflix, I'll probably watch them in a marathon but eh.  I think they're geared more towards younger readers/movie goers than anything else.  

I enjoyed the books, took me a weekend to read, but I don't have any interest in paying to see the movies.

If they come up on Netflix, I'll probably watch them in a marathon but eh. I think they're geared more towards younger readers/movie goers than anything else.

Netflix and chill with Noa sounds like a fun night. Maybe.

To be honest with you people. (Vague spoilers here)

The movie had a terrible ending, directed its port from the Twilight Saga for a "plot" that I couldn't believe it still sticks despite how the novel depicted more drastically.

Made even more cliched when timeframes skip to no avail so that the movie is trying to finish. Almost like the movie was rushed intentionally.

Concluding this, it is best to left Part 2 as unwatched, since it is really just a slap to the fans faces when the scenes just obscenely make the acting condescending as it treats it nothing more but a profit run.

Plus,

Trap designs are embarrassingly cheap, especially on the "Floor is a grinder" part, where someone just got vaporized to nothingness like some worthless Sci-fi movie.

Turrets with poorly placed drum-mags even exists there, a big disappointment to military engineers everywhere.

Edited by Freelancer27