Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things I Think The Dojo Needs

SasoDuck

- More decoration capacity (why is it so limited?)

- The ability to phase decorations though objects like you can in Halo's Forge. It's really frustrating how hard it is to decorate the dojo because "oh you can't put a massive tree there, it won't fit, even though there's 10 feet of space on all sides of the tree"

- More dojo colors, like black and dark gray (I want to make my dojo a lair of darkness, but there's no dark gray)

- Ability to place spawn points for where players spawn at when they join the dojo (so that I'm not spawning in plants or other decorations, or spawn facing a wall, etc.)

- Ability to check inventory while in the dojo, so you can continue to trade without having to constantly leave the dojo and come back.

Edited by SasoDuck

you can choose what rooms you spawn in the dojo and which room you choose will dictate where you spawn, althogh the is no option to choose exzact locations of spawn points in those rooms which im assuming is what your wanting and would be a great addition +1

Yeah, not which room, but where exactly IN the room, so I don't spawn inside decorations or facing a wall.

Also : being able to check what's in your inventory....

I always need to go out of the dojo just to see if I still got something interesting to trade/sell... :(

Also having the recruitment tab available incase u wana recruit and show your dojo around first.

Im definately a suporter of having black as a color, I got no clue why it hasnt been added yet,

Also alowing dojos to have more than 1 obstacle course (timer bugs if u got 2 courses) and the ability to pick the statues in temple of honor

Also, more functionality for the Dojo as a whole. The only 2 things you even need the Dojo for is clan capacity and trading. I would like more reasons for me and my clan members to want or need to go to the dojo for. I think the Dojo should also have everything the landing craft has.

I'd love to the see the Dojo being used as sort of a limited Relay, in a way. Being able to launch missions, having a clan simulacrum and/or practice course, and being able to access the Market would make the dojo feel so much more lively. Having access to the armory would be a nice addition as well. As for the simulacrum idea, DE could use the color research template and make it so that the pigments would be "codex fragments" that would be added into the simulacrum to "unlock" enemies to fight.

There's also another idea that I just came up with that would allow clans to "craft" missions (to hopefully add hype to Starchart 3.0). More resource and "codex fragment" gathering, but it would actually have a purpose and encourage clans to do things together. I know Sortie is going to be a thing that exists with U18, and maybe there could be something like that with clans in their dojos. There really just needs to be more reason to being in a clan other than research (or contributing to the DS wars once they return).