Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Press The Button? (Forum Game)

EternalOdyessy

If you don't know the concept, you can take a quick peek at "WillYouPressTheButton.com".

You're told what will happen when you push the button. Example:

"Everyone blows up in Detroit, BUT"

"You get cake."

You respond to the comment by saying you'll push it or you won't. (Reasons are optional) and you post your own scenario.

Any subject is allowed, but please adhere to the rules of the forum rules set by DE.

Let's start!

Would you push the button?

All the steps you take would have a trail of fire/ice/electricity/ect, and you can walk on said element without pain.

But.

It is always "On." You may burn bedsheets, shock everyone on a metal floor, make someone behind you slip on the slippery ice behind you.

Update. If multiple posts answer a Push The Button, the one closest to it is the one that answers it. Expert ninja, Freelancer27.

Edited by EternalOdyessy

Yeas and the element would be air ,now i can basically fly

Would you press the bottun

You would live forever, be able to gaing infinite knowlegde, and have a almost perfet memory

BUT

You will die and be reborn every 50 years, will experience all pain and no one will remember you

Edited by Dwolfknight

You would live forever, be able to gaing infinite knowlegde, and have a almost perfet memory

BUT

You will die and be reborn every 50 years and will experience all pain and no one will remember you

Do I remember my past lives? If so, yes. Otherwise there's not much point in being reborn.

PS: That element thing from OP? Hell no.

---

Be infinitely rich

but

Everyone hates you

--

Isn't that Donald trump? 

Well, some people praise him.

Anyway, I meant ABSOLUTE hate.

And uh, let's not bring Politics or Religion in here, that's a quick way to get this locked.

I meant to ask a more controversial question but I felt it was a bit too heavy.

Edited by Shifted

Be infinitely rich

but

Everyone hates you

Not pushing it.

Surely, you buy everything else out of everyone's hands to the point where they hate you to begin with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Would you push the button if...

Get thrown into the Void and wear a Warframe?

But

You will be the first target of Councilor Vay Hek, before Captain Vor decides to hunt you down.

Do I remember my past lives? If so, yes. Otherwise there's not much point in being reborn.

PS: That element thing from OP? Hell no.

---

Be infinitely rich

but

Everyone hates you

If you were infinitely rich you'd just inflate to economy to hell. So no.

You press the button, and any waifu of your dreams will become real.

However, this doesn't mean she will love you just yet. You will need to learn...

The Art of Love

Also, failing to earn her love in a week means you die.

However, this doesn't mean she will love you just yet. You will need to learn...

The Art of Love

Um... yeeeaaahh, no. Not ready to die over an anime character.

You can use the internet with your brain

BUT

It has to be with Internet Explorer.

Would you push the button if...

Get thrown into the Void and wear a Warframe?

But

You will be the first target of Councilor Vay Hek, before Captain Vor decides to hunt you down.

And become a mutante freak that has powers??? count me in

Would you press it

You can run at the speed of light 

But

The law of relativity still applies and you will always be travelling forwards in time every time you do so

You can use the internet with your brain

BUT

It has to be with Internet Explorer.

Who would be such a freak?

Edited by Dwolfknight

The Art of Love

I would not push the button.

You press the button and a wormhole opens up to give two-way access to another intelligently evolved species elsewhere in the universe, but war is guaranteed to be the initial response from both sides of the hole. Do you press it?

I would not push the button.

You press the button and a wormhole opens up to give two-way access to another intelligently evolved species elsewhere in the universe, but war is guaranteed to be the initial response from both sides of the hole. Do you press it?

Might as well, I'll side with the aliens.

EDIT: Inb4 star wars

Edited by CakeWorm

YES, and it would be funny as hell. Just imagine "go buy a pineapple"

since my older post was completly ignored

You can run at the speed of light

But

The law of relativity still applies and you will always be travelling forwards in time every time you do so based on your speed

Edited by Dwolfknight

I'll pass.

You can think things into existence.

But.

Everything you think into existence is sentient and experiences large amounts of pain for all eternity.

I'll pass on that.

Would you press the button:

You can charm people into doing as you ask once even if it's against their morals

But:

They'll remember what you told them to do as a threat not a charming request

nope.jpeg

You instantly get 5 million USD and a constant stream of 10k USD into your bank account every week.

BUT

At all times there is a stalker after you

warframe___stalker_by_yuikami_da-d67ioju

no, not that stalker, a person of the opposite sex that is strongly obsessed with you to the point where it becomes unbearable. This person wants you, wants to have you as a pet. They are immune to police and other authorities and killing them makes you lose everything, so there is no easy way to get rid of them.

This person is like an evil genius, they make up continuos schemes to try and capture you or get with you (this includes drugging or sleep gassing you), and will creep around your house to get there fix of you from time to time. They're also exceptionally wealthy and have a lot of resources at there disposal.

This person has some limits however: they are afraid to get caught, so they would never do anything where they could get caught, like in the public eye and they wouldn't attack you face on (IE they wouldn't just come at you with you knowing they were there, they are very resourceful and sneaky). They cannot physically harm you or your friends/family/lovers. If they capture you, you can convince them to let you go.

But at all times you know there could be someone watching you, sneaking around you and scheming ways to get you.

Would you dare press the button?

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

nope.jpeg

You instantly get 5 million USD and a constant stream of 10k USD into your bank account every week.

BUT

At all times there is a stalker after you

warframe___stalker_by_yuikami_da-d67ioju

no, not that stalker, a person of the opposite sex that is strongly obsessed with you to the point where it becomes unbearable. This person wants you, wants to have you as a pet. They are immune to police and other authorities and killing them makes you lose everything, so there is no easy way to get rid of them.

This person is like an evil genius, they make up continuos schemes to try and capture you or get with you (this includes drugging or sleep gassing you), and will creep around your house to get there fix of you from time to time. They're also exceptionally wealthy and have a lot of resources at there disposal.

This person has some limits however: they are afraid to get caught, so they would never do anything where they could get caught, like in the public eye and they wouldn't attack you face on (IE they wouldn't just come at you with you knowing they were there, they are very resourceful and sneaky). They cannot physically harm you or your friends/family/lovers. If they capture you, you can convince them to let you go.

But at all times you know there could be someone watching you, sneaking around you and scheming ways to get you.

Would you dare press the button?

Sure, can I also invite them to a date?

Would you press the button:

You can shapeshift into what you desire except non-living objects

But:

Everytime you do you feel the shift (IE you grow smaller you feel the muscle and bone shrinkage and same for growing bigger)

This is basically what America is doing. Well...No I'll pass, if the Earth is gone there are no purposes to be rich.

=======

=======

I really wish to see someone answer mine, THINK DEEP and not what you think might be.

You can undo all of humanity's torture and merciless massacres over innocent civilians.

(Hitler, Stalin, Mao, you name it.)

BUT

In exchange  you be subject into the worst torture chamber that history have ever seen. You will be tortured for the rest of your life, the torture includes every senses you had on your body, 20/7, 365. Even in sleep, and the meal you have every day will also contain a certain amount of torturing.