Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ods: Drop Tables Acting Up?

niekitty

Okay, I know I have some pretty terrible luck with drop rates, and I always have, but the derelict survivals are getting a bit extreme. I've been trying to farm up a Nova Prime System blueprint since the frame was released, but never have gotten it, and the derelict survivals? at least 1 or 2 a day, and in all this time, not only have i NOT seen any NovaP Systems... but I haven't seen ANY prime stuff drop at ALL, aside last night when a braton part dropped.
Keys? oh yes, getting plenty of keys.
credits? yup. keep getting 2000 credit caches at the 20 and 40 minute marks.
fusion mods? tons! (all blue)
prime parts? One.
I've been running this mission a couple times a day for a month and i've gotten 1 prime part that i didnt even want.

Is Nova Prime even still IN the ODS?!

EDIT:

Actually got in 7 rotation C rewards total, this morning, and was horrified to see 6 different T1 and 2 keys... and a single aladV mutalist coordinate.

Edited by niekitty

Welcome to Warframe.

Yeah Nova Prime is still in the drop table, but the drop tables in this game are just horrible. Just wait until the new star chart comes out and the void is getting destroyed, maybe it will be better then.

But some people say the new star chart is not being released in U18, so you have to wait even longer.

But why work on one of the biggest issues of the game when you can work on kubrows and catbrows

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by .-KG-..-Ragulab-.

Heh. been here since the steam release, Ragulab. I've had this SAME luck with the drop tables ever since.

that actually brings to mind the vanilla Nova release... because i had about the same luck with some of those parts.

the way i see the drop table work, though, I highly suspect that one of the RNG seed numbers comes from player account; some people have much MUCH better luck than others, and on a disturbingly consistent basis.

EDIT:

Actually got in 7 rotation C rewards total, this morning, and was horrified to see 6 different T1 and 2 keys... and a single aladV mutalist coordinate.

That last part shouldn't be possible. Mutalad V Co-ords are a Rot B reward. If you did get it in Rot C then the drop tables are bugged after all

That last part shouldn't be possible. Mutalad V Co-ords are a Rot B reward. If you did get it in Rot C then the drop tables are bugged after all

Interesting... I might have been wrong about when I saw it, then. I didn't think so, but I'm sure as hek not infallible. XD

If that's the case, though, I don't know what i DID get for that last rC reward, but it wasnt a blueprint. (probably another key)

Lxdk6mZ.jpg?1

My typical rewards for ODS, just today.  This is average.

I don't care if I get nova systems every time, or any of the other (are there any?) rarer rewards.  But Tower 1 & 2 keys NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM DERELICTS.

They can easily be obtained in low level planet missions and there are dozens of threads on the matter.   DE listens to their community on so many other matters, but this manages to fall through the cracks every update.

NxJ9HPk.jpg?1

These numbers are actually low because I tend to solo rush them (minus defense) just for gits and shiggles quite often.  I'm certain there are folks out there with tons more than I have.  And the worst part is quite often tower 1 rewards are ... tower 1 keys, sometimes tower 2 keys.  Its quite annoying really.

Edited by Xekrin