Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Medallions On Syndicate Alerts Screen

Redthirst

The trend of missions with medallions compared to non medallion mission is that with medallions the end of mission standing reward is lower than without medallions. So if one seems to reward higher than usual, that mission doesn't have medallions, generally.

If I remember correctly only defense and interception misions dont have medallions .

Except for the Uranus defense tile, I've only played defense on that, but I'm pretty sure it's used for both defense and interception. There are 8 on that tile.

There used to be a few on Corpus Outposts defense/intercept tiles, two on the top of the radio tower on the small defense, and 3 around D intercept point on the ground level for both defense and intercept. That seems to have been patched though, now they don't, but check just in case.

Weirdly one time on Grineer Asteroid MD, only 6 was available, which was a bit weird.

The trend of missions with medallions compared to non medallion mission is that with medallions the end of mission standing reward is lower than without medallions. So if one seems to reward higher than usual, that mission doesn't have medallions, generally.

Except for the Uranus defense tile, I've only played defense on that, but I'm pretty sure it's used for both defense and interception. There are 8 on that tile.

There used to be a few on Corpus Outposts defense/intercept tiles, two on the top of the radio tower on the small defense, and 3 around D intercept point on the ground level for both defense and intercept. That seems to have been patched though, now they don't, but check just in case.

Weirdly one time on Grineer Asteroid MD, only 6 was available, which was a bit weird.

Pretty sure that once I had Defense with medallions that was also the highest-standing missions out of the 3 I got that day.