Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Type Of Warframe Your Waiting On? Or You Fave Warframe Type Is Here And You Just Want A Rework Or Could Care Less What Comes Out

(PSN)TrollyThyTrinity

Whilst I'm not sure what it'd come under, I'd like to see a frame that can manipulate status effects or the like in general. We've got health, energy, shields and armour generally covered, after all.

Otherwise, the largely unlikely realm of a summoner-style would be nice...but practically I can see that being a nightmare, AI being what it is.

I wish DE can leave my perfect BS/arcane trickery ASH ALONE! NO reworks. ONLY some camera tweaks / fixes.

Oh and I want primed fury for him;p

And I dont care about the rest;p

P.S. real brawler frame (male version of valkyr) would be nice but its really not necessery.

and about rework... there are some frames that need it: Volt, Rhino, Oberon, even Nekros

Edited by Kripion

Viking berserker frame

Egiptian sand/death themed frame

More support frames that can cast buffs on allies, directly heal them and boost their damage. I mean we already have these things but it would be great to have 2-3 frames that specialize in that kind of playstyle. Equinox PARTLY fulfils that role on par with Trinity. But Equinox is way overcomplicated and buffs allies in AOE around him/her which is different. And trinity... oh well. xD One frame to heal them all I guess

Energy restoring frame. No, not Trinity.

Time manipulating frame. Since we're talking high-tech sci-fi space ninjas the potential here is truly amazing (if you're familliar with modern physics ofc).

Phoenix themed frame that is not afraid to die and actually benefits from dying. Sounds kinda weird but it could turn out as a very fun frame with an interresting playstyle. Also reviving other teammates could be his/her speciality as well as boosting allies/damaging enemies on his death/after his revival.

And ofc there are a lot of other great ideas mentioned above in this thread.

Edited by Captain_Fronk