Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Distro's Crappy Doodle Update [Updated 6.27.13]

DISTR0

it's a doodle so it doesn't really hold up when the image is so large. But here it is if you still want it TuT;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27885005/warframebanshee1080.png

Perhaps one day I shall finish it up or something.

Okay, first of all, this looks great in high resolution. The doodly style actually adds to it and makes a great wallpaper.

That said, I really love your interpretation of Banshee and being a Banshee-player myself, I am always happy to see more quality Banshee-fanart. I love your work, so please do more.

Checked out your other work aswell and it's pretty great. Think I might add you as a friend ingame just because.

Also, someone buy this guy a Master level founders pack so he gets in the Design Council.

Edited by Liandra

Okay, first of all, this looks great in high resolution. The doodly style actually adds to it and makes a great wallpaper.

That said, I really love your interpretation of Banshee and being a Banshee-player myself, I am always happy to see more quality Banshee-fanart. I love your work, so please do more.

Checked out your other work aswell and it's pretty great. Think I might add you as a friend ingame just because.

Also, someone buy this guy a Master level founders pack so he gets in the Design Council.

Ahhh thank you :> Yeah I'm working on some more stuff so hopefully I'll update the thread later this week. Not used to drawing this hitech scifi stuff so it's interesting.

Friend request accepted~

And lulz if someone wants to fund me gettin on the Design Council I won't object. And I'll draw you a WF of your choice in the style of my first banshee pic (in wallpaper format). :P

@chronos; thanks!

@rawmelon; who is into.. s&m?

@rahu; is he bringing shame to the famury?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Here's a new doodle of my Rhino.

R5DdFVw.png?1

Even Tennos need some downtime right? I imagine Rhino to be a grumpface when he doesn't get his smoke break.

Edited by DISTR0