Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make All Endless Missions` Extraction Like Defese`s

Bizzaro21

title^

make one player able to leave alone without the rest, why the whole squad has to leave or he has abort to get out? this is not fair

just when the dude goes to evac point once available, 30 secs countdown and then he`s out... and if all players are there, immediate extraction

peace

This would be incredibly convenient.

Players think that the game got too hard but you and your other buddy are still one shotting?

TOO BAD. They want to leave so screw you, AND your key.

Something came up and you need to leave the mission early? Too bad, gotta wait for everyone else to want to leave.

Don't see why it can't be a thing.

this has been brought up soo many times and never been done. its so obvious thou. just needs to be done.

I haven`t seen it before :\/ but I`m glad to hear the idea is in demand, hopefully soon we`ll see it if this gets enough support

This would be incredibly convenient.

Players think that the game got too hard but you and your other buddy are still one shotting?

TOO BAD. They want to leave so screw you, AND your key.

Something came up and you need to leave the mission early? Too bad, gotta wait for everyone else to want to leave.

Don't see why it can't be a thing.

exactly, and it already is a thing on defense missions, it can`t be that hard...

or maybe after every rotation/excavator make it pause the game with some epic slowdown sound and rotation comes up like defense?

Yes. They should do this. So that more people can bail last second before the next 5 waves start and doom the host that paid for the mission with their key. No ty.

EDIT: And since someone above seems to think this applies to all players, it doesn't. Host can leave solo without anyone else and win the mission- failing the others if they are foolish enough to stay.

Edited by Stratego89

I haven`t seen it before :\/ but I`m glad to hear the idea is in demand, hopefully soon we`ll see it if this gets enough support

I am pretty sure i have made a thread about it and i am certain i seen a handful of them as well. all of which were 1.5 yrs or more ago. i tried to search for them and the thread i made but it seems they have been deleted? looking through my own personal topics i made i see all of the older ones are not there. forums probably got purged. either way still needs to be done.

Yes. They should do this. So that more people can bail last second before the next 5 waves start and doom the host that paid for the mission with their key. No ty.

EDIT: And since someone above seems to think this applies to all players, it doesn't. Host can leave solo without anyone else and win the mission- failing the others if they are foolish enough to stay.

it already happens, if host doesnt like the squad he aborts and everyone loses it

meanwhile, if u are not host and need to go, u can leave and they can have fun

also not all missions use keys in case u haven`t noticed

I am pretty sure i have made a thread about it and i am certain i seen a handful of them as well. all of which were 1.5 yrs or more ago. i tried to search for them and the thread i made but it seems they have been deleted? looking through my own personal topics i made i see all of the older ones are not there. forums probably got purged. either way still needs to be done.

old threads are archived, accessible through searching them via google or a link

and rest assured it needs to

How about popup at extraction: Press x to leave mission? This way rest of players can leave whenever they want, instead of being forced to reach next reward with incomplete team.

that`s pretty much the same except it`s a popup instead of countdown...

reason popups won`t work well, is that space can be used as a confirm button, so u can leave while only intending to jump :\/

that`s pretty much the same except it`s a popup instead of countdown...

Uh, no, it definitely isn't. You know popups of lockers, interectable interfaces and liset menus? I meant those. Small and unobtrusive. Player, who wants to leave, can just run to extrac, press x and be gone. So fast and seamless, only problem could be rest of the team not even noticing when one of them left.

Uh, no, it definitely isn't. You know popups of lockers, interectable interfaces and liset menus? I meant those. Small and unobtrusive. Player, who wants to leave, can just run to extrac, press x and be gone. So fast and seamless, only problem could be rest of the team not even noticing when one of them left.

ooohhh that one... yea that could work then :)

So you are the one who choose to stay and fight, then extract in last 0.1 sec. Im hater whos gonna hate.

30sec standing on extraction point was just idea for peoples who wanna leave.

so I get you prefer the 30secs countdown over the popup suggested by a prany?

Eh, I was going to post about this today so glad I found this. Hope I don't sound redundant to the extreme but here it goes..

Trying to play a survival these days is getting impossible. I've been soloing on Ceres and Sedna with Nekros till around 30 min but the problem is I don't get half the xp or drops without others. The other problem, yeah leave at exactly 5 min and they're yelling at me...

"EXTRACT!! LET'S GO!!" 

I mean .. really? (Excuse me for playing something called SURVIVAL. Does that word mean ANYTHING to some of you??? ) Just solo then or better yet go to something like an interception or defense where you have the option to leave without trying to force end game on others. Go to Mercury, build up a bit then hit the higher levels. There are so many options, instead, they decide to botch the game for others. 

I've solo'd 20 min in Ceres Survival with new Warframes just to level. If you can't last 5 min, do you really belong there mucking it up for others? I hate to suggest stipulations in any game but it's really getting tiring listening to 5 min whiners. Some are peaceful but some literally harass and harass while the "Player waiting for you in extraction" is haunting your view. 

As per today, we actually had a team except one player who went into Ceres at a lower level and just started bleeding out literally 1 min into survival. After the 4th time he died and yelled at us (who were only , you know, fighting off hordes of flame throwing grineer) nothing important, like it was our fault and of course tried to force team to leave in 5 min as well.

Another player finally told him..

"dude, if you can't last 1 min, don't go running off on your own, don't go into higher level missions and if a Nekros can go that long without dying, you suck, you should leave."

While his statement wasn't the most tactful, he was still being truthful. 

OPTIONS we need:

If a player can't handle it and want's to leave, instead of forcing team or other player, give them what's called an OUT. They take the out, they lose anything gained after 5 min. If they try to die and not respawn instead? Force a respawn if they've been dead for longer than 2 min and refuse to respawn. 

What happened to the days where it was so easy to find a good team?

Eh, I was going to post about this today so glad I found this. Hope I don't sound redundant to the extreme but here it goes..

Trying to play a survival these days is getting impossible. I've been soloing on Ceres and Sedna with Nekros till around 30 min but the problem is I don't get half the xp or drops without others. The other problem, yeah leave at exactly 5 min and they're yelling at me...

"EXTRACT!! LET'S GO!!" 

I mean .. really? (Excuse me for playing something called SURVIVAL. Does that word mean ANYTHING to some of you??? ) Just solo then or better yet go to something like an interception or defense where you have the option to leave without trying to force end game on others. Go to Mercury, build up a bit then hit the higher levels. There are so many options, instead, they decide to botch the game for others. 

I've solo'd 20 min in Ceres Survival with new Warframes just to level. If you can't last 5 min, do you really belong there mucking it up for others? I hate to suggest stipulations in any game but it's really getting tiring listening to 5 min whiners. Some are peaceful but some literally harass and harass while the "Player waiting for you in extraction" is haunting your view. 

As per today, we actually had a team except one player who went into Ceres at a lower level and just started bleeding out literally 1 min into survival. After the 4th time he died and yelled at us (who were only , you know, fighting off hordes of flame throwing grineer) nothing important, like it was our fault and of course tried to force team to leave in 5 min as well.

Another player finally told him..

"dude, if you can't last 1 min, don't go running off on your own, don't go into higher level missions and if a Nekros can go that long without dying, you suck, you should leave."

While his statement wasn't the most tactful, he was still being truthful. 

OPTIONS we need:

If a player can't handle it and want's to leave, instead of forcing team or other player, give them what's called an OUT. They take the out, they lose anything gained after 5 min. If they try to die and not respawn instead? Force a respawn if they've been dead for longer than 2 min and refuse to respawn. 

What happened to the days where it was so easy to find a good team?

yes, so relatable.....

but I think a better way to solve it is the option to extract individually, you know, just so if u had to go or something u can keep what u spent time on and not ruin others` run....

More options i think is always better, forcing players (to stay or leave) is a game design flaw. It's annoying and frustrating.

On all mission types, players should be able to leave and claim they rewards once the objective is completed and they reached extraction point.

Remaining players must be notified whenever a player is about to leave and eventually get the option to leave or stay?

That could be tricky to sort for unlimited missions but there should be a better option for those as well.

For example depending on the number of remaining players, maybe resetting the mission difficulty(and loot) accordingly for the next wave on defense.

Drop and Activate a +50% air support capsule if a player leave in survival.

More options i think is always better, forcing players (to stay or leave) is a game design flaw. It's annoying and frustrating.

On all mission types, players should be able to leave and claim they rewards once the objective is completed and they reached extraction point.

Remaining players must be notified whenever a player is about to leave and eventually get the option to leave or stay?

That could be tricky to sort for unlimited missions but there should be a better option for those as well.

For example depending on the number of remaining players, maybe resetting the mission difficulty(and loot) accordingly for the next wave on defense.

Drop and Activate a +50% air support capsule if a player leave in survival.

we are like minded mate, you said exactly what I was about to post :D