Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 30 "grand Master"

(PSN)Redemption_015

I think if your worried on MR 30 than perhaps find something else to do while you wait, or maybe try older weapons to see if they can be used effectively. It might just be me but I feel everyone MR 20+ have just ignored weapons in order to rise up the ranks, hopefully this isn't the case.

There are a couple things I consider interesting possibilities for a reward for completing all 30 Mastery ranks. The most obvious two in my opinion:

First and foremost, I think that MR30 should award the player with the swaggest of all possible Sigils. Something truly striking. It's more important this sigil looks good then any sigil before it. I believe it should come with an interactive effect - perhaps it will give off a bright, brief flash of your color choice whenever you kill something wearing it. Doesn't matter what the interaction is, it just has to be especially fancy.

Secondly, I'd consider it a cool move on DE's part to include a full set of 'Mastery Armor' as an award. In your long quest to reach the top your Tenno has achieved the highest rank a Tenno may hold - as such the Lotus should see fit to award you with a set of pretty armor to match your amazing sigil's brilliant glow. Like the Edo Prime set, it ought to have some form of visual Channeling or Kill interaction.

Also:

Grand Master Skins

Grand Master Syandana

Grand Master Badge

Just make me able to show those filthy MR 29 players who's boss