Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Vauban Players..

Maulzaul

Why? They help your character out by making him a turret, in a way. it doesn't kill most things, but stuns them so they don't hit you. You just thought your picture was funny.

Useless thread.

PS While you think they "Steal kills" they help you out. This isn't a PvP or Deathmatch where more kills win.

Edited by Hayden11121

Actually it wasn't mine, and I thought it was hilarious.

Hilarious to me because I don't like when they do it, I play the game to kill the enemy, not have my friends power zap them dead as soon as I come around the corner.  With Focus buff, it's very deadly and takes away MY fun.

Edited by Maulzaul

There are a lot of bigger issues with Vauban than teslas. I've seen them carpet the floor in jump pads, I've seen them throw a vortex on a dead teammate, making reviving him impossible, and vortex itself renders sentinels useless after you use it a few times.

This encourages more Vaubans to use bounce in a elevator over using Tesla s to help you :L

Never ask people to stop helping you, or they start messing with you.

I've asked a Vauban once to stop doing the Tesla... he ended up trolling me with a bounce lol

However i did get payback... before he used elevator, I Mag pulled him out so we were both without our team who went up XD

This encourages more Vaubans to use bounce in a elevator over using Tesla s to help you :L

Never ask people to stop helping you, or they start messing with you.

I've asked a Vauban once to stop doing the Tesla... he ended up trolling me with a bounce lol

However i did get payback... before he used elevator, I Mag pulled him out so we were both without our team who went up XD

More like switch teleport him out, so you're in and he's out. Man the fun in that.

Actually, I think Vauban is a cool Warframe, no hate at all.. however, I don't know why Teslas need to stick to my toon, or why Vortex sucks me in.. soooo, both those should be considered for the future of Vauban.

More like switch teleport him out, so you're in and he's out. Man the fun in that.

Yeah, but I'm ranking Mag... not Loki right now D:

Trust me, I'd do that if I was using Loki. Much more satisfaction from something like that lol

Pretty much he knocks himself out in that situation >:P

Actually, I think Vauban is a cool Warframe, no hate at all.. however, I don't know why Teslas need to stick to my toon, or why Vortex sucks me in.. soooo, both those should be considered for the future of Vauban.

^^

op thinks jersey shore is the best show in the world

Actually, nice try.. OP has never watched an episode of Jersey Shore, and only realized that was one of them when you just mentioned it.  I think the concept for that show was rediculous, and good money got wasted on those twits.

No. Since I can't control where you aim I'll stick Teslas on you. I could give you an RPG and you still couldn't hit the broadside of a barn - from the inside.

I only do it to characters with a dash anyway. More effective if you put it on the guy who is about to dive into a fight.

There's no downside to having a Tesla grenade stuck to you- it's a nice mechanic, unless you consider "Kill Stealing" (in a co-op game where XP is shared) to be a major issue. Admittedly I have encountered such a player once, on a defense mission no less.. yeah.

Vortex trolling on the other hand I could see a problem with. It's interesting as an extra effect but could cause trouble if used intentionally near a downed player. Bounce could have some issues too though not as many now that the height has been nerfed although this also makes the ability not very useful.

I thoroughly enjoy when they do it, as long as they don't put in on my right arm. Because then it gets stuck in the middle of my screen and I get blinded by the gfx effects and cant see worth a damn.

I once met a vauban who even politely asked me if he could do it.

And I responded in game with "DO IT. MAKE ME YOUR TOOL OF DESTRUCTION >:["

so he proceeded to put all his teslas on me on the same spot on my chest.

Hilarity ensued.

:D