Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anubis Warframe

[DE]Artarrwen

egyptian_warframe_design_by_artarrwen-d9

cl67Lp5.jpg

Sort of an expansion of my old Warframe concept. (actually not really)

Basically all that’s left is a vague hint of Egyptian influence and that’s it. I didn’t think of any powers as of yet, this was just a design exercise for me. If he were to have powers they’d be somewhat similar to the concept I mentioned (although without the earth theme now that Atlas is here). Or maybe not.

So since it’s just a piece of artwork with no solid gameplay ideas behind it I’m putting it in Fan Art. If I do come up with something I’ll make a post in Fan Concepts. Is that ok?

(Anubis? could I get more cliche?)

First off, you're an Amazing artist, But I prefer the original fan art you did for him, as I'm more into "Machine" or types of art, if that is the correct way to describe it xD but that's more personal opinion as I'm not a fan of "Fleshy" skin type art. man I'm an art noob. but you have stated "Basically all that’s left is a vague hint of Egyptian influence and that’s it" may I ask you why the Egyptian theme was toned down?

But overall I would still love to get my hands on this thing 0.o +1

The design looks stunning and the colours complement it well.

Wouldn't an Anubis frame be repeating what Nekros is already? ie undead and death. 

While yes you're right "Anubis is the Greek name for a jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion"

Just look at Ember and the new frame Nezha while different in power, they still have "fire based" ability's so maybe this Anubis Could be more centralized around damage and CC? rather than support and CC? 

P.s what I'm trying to get at, is while yes, having a frame aligned with the dead aspect, will be harder to implement, it doesn't mean it cant :)

P.s.s I also think frame naming should be last, once you got the powers, and the frames looks, as without powers, this frame could be any sort of frame :)

Edited by Nemesis-Infinity