Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7 Stupid Ideas That I Think Are Fun But Probably Will Never Happen.

Impulse_Nine

1. A parkour mod that, rather than increasing the duration of aim gliding, inverts gravity during aimglide.

2. For the corpus tilesets to have the occasional terminal instead of locker where all things typically available from the lockers can be bought for credits, at highly inflated prices of course. They are corpus after all, they sell to their enemies even when their enemies are stealing from them.

3. For many levels in the grineer and corpus maps, especially deceptions and spy missions, to have non-combat staff / maintenance / administrators walking about.

4. For us to be able to craft fieldron samples and detonite baubles into high yield, 100% status chance grenades, accessible though a hotkey.

5. For a special nightmare mode only available in multiplayer where all friendly fire and self damage is on for Tenno and enemy. In essence everyone is permanently rad procced, without the enemy purposefully attacking itself.

6. To change Ash's teleport animations so that rather than looking like he is teleporting- he is actually just sprinting faster than your eye can physically see.

7. For clan dojos to sometimes be hit and need internal defense from clumps of errant infestation- at the permission of the clan and for some kind of reward of course. I think designing maps can be quite fun- especially when you care about the state of the map afterwards ^_^

1. A parkour mod that, rather than increasing the duration of aim gliding, inverts gravity during aimglide.

2. For the corpus tilesets to have the occasional terminal instead of locker where all things typically available from the lockers can be bought for credits, at highly inflated prices of course. They are corpus after all, they sell to their enemies even when their enemies are stealing from them.

3. For many levels in the grineer and corpus maps, especially deceptions and spy missions, to have non-combat staff / maintenance / administrators walking about.

4. For us to be able to craft fieldron samples and detonite baubles into high yield, 100% status chance grenades, accessible though a hotkey.

5. For a special nightmare mode only available in multiplayer where all friendly fire and self damage is on for Tenno and enemy. In essence everyone is permanently rad procced, without the enemy purposefully attacking itself.

6. To change Ash's teleport animations so that rather than looking like he is teleporting- he is actually just sprinting faster than your eye can physically see.

7. For clan dojos to sometimes be hit and need internal defense from clumps of errant infestation- at the permission of the clan and for some kind of reward of course. I think designing maps can be quite fun- especially when you care about the state of the map afterwards ^_^

1 would be terrible in most maps and would cause your camera (and you) to smash into the ceiling most of the time.

2 that's actually a really interesting concept. In-level resource market with really awful prices.

3 That would also be very nice. Even if they're in non-reachable zones. The sealabs actually already have this to a degree. Look inside the tanks.

4 Grandes: NO. JUST NO. Something with unmoddable, unscaling damage that takes up a slot in my gear wheel and uses a resource that takes way too much time to gather and is a very clunky-use weapon which by the way, cannot be aimed from the gear wheel? No.

5 The problem with this: Sentinels and Kubrows.

6 He's already got some changes on the way.

7: No. Please no. 

The grenades idea isn't actually stupid, I'd love to have something to do with those resources, they're literally trash right now.

Grenades have always been a bad idea for Warframe. Hence the developers stating they don't want to use them.

Fine, something else then. Anything, just to have a use for those resources.

And please don't tell me I should craft them into the big ones. It's stupidly overpriced.

Edited by Shifted

I love 3, 2 would be better as a resource market on the second floor of relays, as it would help display how capitalist the corpus are.

A nice foundry upgrade that makes those crafted resources (fieldrons and the like) only a 10 minute wait would be nice.

And by "would be nice" i mean it should have been like that from the start. They're already expensive to craft and time consuming to farm, if we want to craft them why do we need to wait more than an hour!

Either this or allow us to craft multiple at a time.

Edited by (XB1)gnashermaster97

Actually I'm 100% in favor of a 'Dojo Defense' sort of mission. It wouldn't be mandatory, basically just a multi-target defense/extermination using your Dojo as the map. (In other-wards, Raid sized party, defending different key things as they come under attack. Generators, Shields, Resource Banks, etc. multiple targets could be hit so you'd need to split your party, etc.)

I really want to see this... and I'm not exactly why.

I'd honestly feel like a #$&(% for cracking a worker minding their own business with a Jat Kittag on accident. lol!

I really want to see this... and I'm not exactly why.

I'd honestly feel like a #$&(% for cracking a worker minding their own business with a Jat Kittag on accident. lol!

It would make the world feel more alive. I don't buy that EVERY crewman is an armed guard and EVERY Grineer in a SCIENCE LAB is a heavily armored soldier.

It would make the world feel more alive. I don't buy that EVERY crewman is an armed guard and EVERY Grineer in a SCIENCE LAB is a heavily armored soldier.

And they aren't...  in your viscinity because a Tenno intrusion was detected nearby.  Sources have yet to pinpoint the culprits, but crewman are standing by on low alert.

And they aren't...  in your viscinity because a Tenno intrusion was detected nearby.  Sources have yet to pinpoint the culprits, but crewman are standing by on low alert.

I'm gonna call bullS#&$ on that. If they had reason to believe that Tenno were on board the ship, they wouldn't be casually walking around, waiting to set off the alarms.