Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Really Hates Veterans..

No sheild missions aren't hard. you just need to stay back and kill.

Juggernauts have a rhythm to their attacks soo..not the hardest enemy.

well, those two facets plus an Assassin is rather something of a "you're going to die unless the planets align" situation.

RNG really hates everyone.

Maybe....but remember that its just..mysterious...like if I farm for Equinox daily,I would get all the parts,like I just did.I needed only the Night helmet,and I logged on,just a few mins before bed,and did two runs.In the first run,got Day aspect BP,then,I knew that I would get it in the next run,and,I actually got it ;) Always have this experience while catching Pokemon with good natures....

Maybe....but remember that its just..mysterious...like if I farm for Equinox daily,I would get all the parts,like I just did.I needed only the Night helmet,and I logged on,just a few mins before bed,and did two runs.In the first run,got Day aspect BP,then,I knew that I would get it in the next run,and,I actually got it ;) Always have this experience while catching Pokemon with good natures....

58. I had to farm Equinox 58 consecutive times. If RNGsus had a physical body, I'd rip his intestines through his mouth and hang him with them.