Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Rate My Kubrow

Diztiler

I have a Chesa kubrow with Lotus fur pattern. I think it's an athletic build with beige and light blue colors and blue eyes. I want to know if I am right about the build and colors and how much could I sell an imprint for.

Screenshots:

kubrow.png

kubrow2.png
Edited by 1st.Distiler

Could I get 80p per imprint? I want to ask for a fair price.

Its more. Lotus Pattern is THE RAREST. I say 300p at LEAST. If he had rarer colors and wasnt Skinny, it could raise to 800p.

You better go to the Trading part of the Forums and mak an Audiction.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Its more. Lotus Pattern is THE RAREST. I say 300p at LEAST. If he had rarer colors and wasnt Skinny, it could raise to 800p.

Lotus pattern is the rarest...? What even...? Is this satire?

Also, your pc trading prices are obscenely high! Makes me hate my console profits of 10p for a tall, bulky Sunika all the more -_-

Hate to burst your bubble- but the only Lotus kubrows that go for anywhere CLOSE to that are the bulky raksa/sahasa ones with all rare colors.

@OP. Lotus is worth around 100 or so per print when there's nothing else really special about it. You can probably find a buyer for 120p each if you find someone that's looking specifically for a chesa, skinny, etc kubrow.

Hate to burst your bubble- but the only Lotus kubrows that go for anywhere CLOSE to that are the bulky raksa/sahasa ones with all rare colors.

@OP. Lotus is worth around 100 or so per print when there's nothing else really special about it. You can probably find a buyer for 120p each if you find someone that's looking specifically for a chesa, skinny, etc kubrow.

Ok, thanks. :)

Lotus pattern is the rarest...? What even...? Is this satire?

Also, your pc trading prices are obscenely high! Makes me hate my console profits of 10p for a tall, bulky Sunika all the more -_-

You know the Primed Continuity? Yesterday, a few hours before the Trader showed up, people were willing to buy it for 300p, UNRANKED. I, myself, sold the spares I had for 200p a week piror.

Last I checked, they were going for that price. Granted, I dont go there often.

You know the Primed Continuity? Yesterday, a few hours before the Trader showed up, people were willing to buy it for 300p, UNRANKED. I, myself, sold the spares I had for 200p a week piror.

Oh man....I could use a Primed Continuity, he sold us Primed Ravage this week.

But is Lotus Pattern really the rarest of the Kubrow patterns? All four of my Kubrows on Xbox have it. I wasn't aware any others existed outside of Plat purchases.