Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caduceus Fawkes Elite 5K Platinum Public Pvp Event (Xbox One Only)

(XBOX)Papa Requiem

Hello Tenno!

We at Caduceus Fakes Elite are worried that when rails return, you might not have what it takes to keep the system safe! What challenge can you bring to those who have been around far longer than yourself, and have much more resources at their disposal? Well, I am not a man who enjoys a slaughter. I think a well earned battle is much more appealing. We treat this game seriously and do not enjoy picking on casuals.

So we are offering you FIVE THOUSAND PATINUM to the most powerful Conclave warrior on Xbox One! The details will be released on DECEMBER 7TH of how to apply! We will of course be double-checking each person who applies and have already notified DE and the GoTL who approve of the Event!

We are telling you all this NOW so you can start getting ready! You will need mods to be effective and guess which clan has been farming Conclave standing? That's right! Caduceus Fakes Elite! We will be able to outfit those of you who seek us out early, and will help you farm for wanted stances like "Final Harbinger!" We also have posted some of our builds and set-ups on our YouTube Channel and will be posting more! Keep up-to-date with the release of our videos! This will also give you a leg up come DECEMBER 7TH if you know what we will be bringing. Of course we will be adapting! So GET TO WORK!

Rails will be returning at some point. Large scale PVP and maneuvers will be key to success! I suggest you all take advantage of this time to prepare yourself and your clan. Five Thousand Platinum will go a pong way to outfitting a clan, and building the warriors needed to take on... well..us. It will take 2.5 MILLION credits to trade this platinum, but we are understanding. Most of the community and clan leaders do not have that much credits to throw around, (mostly due to the lack of rails, man back in the day I had 10 million on me at all times...ahhhhh the good ol' days), so you can split up the platinum however the winner chooses.

Well best of luck to you all and I hope that the lucky winner uses the platinum well!

From,

CFE Vulari, the Dark One

I was unsure of where to post this, so I hope this is okay to put here. Good luck guys!

AIM Assist.

Lol you must not PVP often. Movement is so crazy that any "aim assist" is countered by parkouring away. The only way to win is to gain the edge on your opponent with superior parkour skills. If you get downed by something like Braton or Karak, it means 1.) You're standing too still, or 2.) You're taking encounters too head on.