Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade {Tax}

(PSN)AngelShur

Yes, the magic word.... Tax.

Where or to whom does these credits go to?

I know for the lenghty amount of time playing this game, that this was introduced to prevent RMT and also goofy players with goofy accounts ~or fake accounts~. Not to confuse it with the Clan tax, the WF tax has a amount of tax per commodity. So if the commodity you're trading is High in Tax, you can pay alot of credits in only one trade. 

Thinking on the game Monopoly, I was thinking that maybe it would be great to have a monthly raffle game that can give any given Tenno say 10 Million and upwards credits out of this hidden Tax Credit Account! 

Let me know what you think Tenno but Please keep it sivilized! 

Thank You!

-AngelShur- 

• 2 months later...

I would like to know the reason for a trade tax. I personally bought and paid for everything in my clan dojo minus a few resources so why the trade tax? I can understand charging a tax at the trade relay because it would make sense to charge a fee to keep the relay going for those without a clan. Where does it go? I know it doesnt go into the clan vault for future upgrades. Far as I can tell its just another way to get people to buy platinum so they can get credit boosters. Seriously, 1 million credit tax to trade a primed mod? I cant even give my new guys in my clan a gift because the trade tax is so high. 

Keep in mind that I am only referring to the trade tax inside MY dojo that I paid for. Christ, it's just like the government. You think you own something, You may have paid in full. But go without paying taxes on it and see if you still own it afterwards.