The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Us To Sell Or Delete Cosmetic Items We Don't Want

Sevlessa

I have a bunch of cosmetics that I won't use and have to keep scrolling through to find the stuff I actually will use. Some examples are low level syndicate sigils and the astoundingly terrible mustaches that were forced upon me recently. I don't want these things cluttering up my inventory. For some reason, though, I'm stuck with them.

Please allow us to get rid of any cosmetic items we don't want.

Those mustaches are a temporary event item so no worries about that. (That's a shame imo ^^)

As for the syndicate sigils you can't sell them because once you do you can't earn reputation points anymore, meaning you can't buy them back, effectively excluding you forever from the syndicate mechanics. That's why you can sell any non-syndicate related sigils.

Those mustaches are a temporary event item so no worries about that. (That's a shame imo ^^)

As for the syndicate sigils you can't sell them because once you do you can't earn reputation points anymore, meaning you can't buy them back, effectively excluding you forever from the syndicate mechanics. That's why you can sell any non-syndicate related sigils.

there is an easy solution for that, lets say if you have 1 sigil left for said syndicate and you tried to sell it, the game wouldn't allow it because you only have one.

As for the syndicate sigils you can't sell them because once you do you can't earn reputation points anymore, meaning you can't buy them back, effectively excluding you forever from the syndicate mechanics.

They can make it so that if you don't have a sigil, the syndicate will always offer to give you a new one. They could also make it so that you can never sell the last sigil you own for a particular syndicate (the 15% one in most cases, I'd assume).

There are plenty of options besides the global prohibition on syndicate sales that they went with.

• 3 weeks later...

I finished buying all the unique items from the three syndicates on the left and have started leveling the three on the right. I just hit Benevolent with New Loka. At this one you can get either a restore BP or one of the terrible low level syndicate sigils that you can't delete that I made this thread about in the first place.

I tried to take the BP even though I already had it from another syndicate. It wouldn't let me. I tried to leave the window without taking anything. It wouldn't let me. I closed the program and restarted it, hoping that this would be one of those rare times a bug in the game would be on my side. No such luck. I am now the unfortunate owner of one more piece of crap taking up space in my inventory. It's yet another thing I will literally never use, yet I will have to scroll past hundreds and hundreds of times, just like the other dozen from before I knew any better than to take this garbage as a reward.

Please let me sell, delete, or hide the unwanted gear in my inventory. It's absolutely ridiculous that I'm stuck with a ton of items in my inventory that I can't ever get rid of, regardless of how much I don't want them. I have blueprints for hats so ugly I wouldn't even pawn them off on my worst enemy for Christmas clogging up my appearance tab. Let me send them to the digital landfill where they belong.

Edited by Sevlessa