The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Any Way To Increase Supersampling Or Anti-Aliasing Level?

SasoDuck

Question

I usually play on 4k resolutions, but every so often that gets a tad bid laggy (not to mention it becomes "Honey I Shrunk The UI"), and I was wondering if there's any way to add maybe 4x or 8x supersampling instead, so I could keep a regular sized UI that I don't have to squint at, and maybe be less laggy. Anyone got any tips? I tried digging around the WF program files, but they keep it zipped up fairly tight...

6 answers to this question

if you want there is a sweetFX injector that can increase the graphics even more (better anti-aliasing, different lighting ect.)

Here got you the link

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/113390-using-injectors-sweetfx/

and don't worry injectors have no effect on the gameplay other than graphics and has been confirmed by DE that they will cause no problems along the lines of banning or otherwise because they do not directly modify the games files.

Edited by lightdragon64

Weirdly, changing full screen to full screen-windowed ups FPS(for me atleast and I play on PC also) Maybe give that a try.

*I know that wasn't your question but it could help your laggy issue

It might. I mean, like I said, it looks good how it is, it just has some FPS issues occasionally. I'll see if that helps any.