The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Tips/tricks/builds For Mirage

RoseOfShi

Question

12 answers to this question

mainly mirage is used for her blind (to control large groups of enemies), but can also be used as a gun-damage warframe or using her ultimate for extermination (not very effective)

Blind build: max efficiency, flow, natural talent (for fast casting), max range (stretch+overextended), decent duration (not #1 priority but should still be kept high - to extend blind duration). Power str not needed at all

Gun-damage: max duration, max strength, some efficiency, range not needed. Basically press 1+3 and shoot with your guns

Ultimate damage: big range (stretch should be enough, since overextended drops strength), max efficiency, high power str (transient fortitude and intensify) and decent duration (to let prism fly around longer)

Edited by maumastoks

Gun-damage: max duration, max strength, some efficiency, range not needed. Basically press 1 and shoot with your guns

Plus Eclipse for either incoming damage reduction or a massive weapon damage boost, depending where you stand. There's also the Total Eclipse Augment to extend this to allies.

yeah but total eclipse was meta back when it was Mesa + TE Mirage + GP Mag + Frost, since TE only boosts physical damage. Getting decent TE while not standing in place is difficult, since most of the time you'll want to use narrow minded and not use any range mods, to save slots for more useful mods. Only mirage herself can benefit from eclipse due to short range and lack of turret-Mesa in current meta, so putting TE isn't the best idea - there are more useful mods for that slot.

Yeah, I should have written "Press 1 and 3 and shoot with your guns" gonna fix that. Thanks

Edited by maumastoks

My DPS build goes like that : http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mirage/t_30_0400020030_1-1-7-2-0-6-6-4-5-8-8-5-12-5-7-13-6-3-14-2-5-49-7-5-397-3-3_2-8-1-6-14-9-397-9-6-11-12-7-13-13-49-11-8-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-26

Primary weapons are Atterax and Tonkor. If you want to use more of the Prism (but I find it boring), swap Blind Rage for Transient Fortitude, Narrow Minded for Stretch, and Hall of Malevolence for Streamline.

I normally go for a Hall of mirrors build, which means major emphasis on duration and Efficiency to keep it up constantly. Prism can still work well too, as Intensify and no corrupted mods can keep you power strength positive. I use HoM for extra damage and protection, and Prism for CC and Hallway control. give her a decent AoE weapon like the Kulstar or Synoid Simulor (or the classic choice; Tonkor) and you're good to go.