The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spaceninja Vets: Top 3 Frames & Why?

(XBOX)Jak Riddle

If this gets asked a lot, I'm so sorry. My excuse is I'm new and I don't know doop about the warframes (or anything. What's the syndicate? What is my purpose? What's the capital of Nebraska? Do they have that furniture mart there too? See, I have no idea.)

What're your top 3 favorite and/or most deadly warframes? Provide a quick why blurb for research purposes pls. Or don't, I can't control you. Yet.

Enjoying game so far tho. Super detailed, much learn, much interest. Good to see a good, free fps populated by decent dudes.

inb4 try them all and choose by yourself. 

I think it all depends of what you need in a warframe. Mobility, utility, damage ? Swag ? 

I personnally fell in love with Equinox and Chroma, because they are complex frames with multiple functionalities. 

Edit : also Banshee, never underestimate Banshee

Edited by DeadScream

My 3 favorite

Loki Prime

Lokis Decoy is useful for destraction, invis is good for stealth or being a melee frame(stealth gives 400% melee damage) and his radial disarms makes enemy units melee, if you have the augment for it equiped it will also inflict a radiation proc which will make them fight each other

Frost Prime

King of Defence missions, Snowglobe keeps enemy fire out, freeze is a quick single target stun, icewave is a huge aoe slow, and avalanch is an aoe stun with an armor reduction

Volt prime- 1 is a quick CC, 2 makes you run really god damn fast, and i love moving fast, 3 is an invulnerable shield that you can shoot through and gives bonus damage and i think bonus crit damage, and 4 is pretty garbage

My top 3 used are:

Zephyr:

Nearly unkillable, great augment, insane mobility, great crow control.

Valkyr:

I like punching things, so berserker (class) is always up there.

Ember:

Cast, cast, and cast some more, instead of being gun centric she can just run around destroying things with powers alone.

Upcoming:

Nyx:

I'm using a speed build for nyx, because she got the speed crown after the stamina rework and can get a whopping +70% bullet jump increase. I love how fast it makes her, and you only really need that and chaos to murder everything,

others:

Loki:

Almost perfect kit, his battlefield domination just makes it a really good kit for people more familiar with the game

Nova:

Again, great battlefield domination, and especially good for team play.

Rhino:

Really strong for starters, very straight forward, lots of EHP, buffs, CC.

Mesa:

Pretty much unkillable if played right, and peacemaker is cool as S#&$.

Frost:

The Defense king, there is simply nobody better at defending something than frost.

To tell the truth its more important what you will do with frame not what frame you choose.

However some are definetly harder to master.

My favorite are:

1st: Ash Prime: can be build for invis. hybrid or for bladestorm (i hope it will never get reworked!), has some great synergy with arcane trickery, its very versatile frame however brings not too much into party.

2nd: Loki Prime: it has great ulti (really great believe me), teleport, invis (better than ash- i mean longer).

3rd: Frost Prime: quite tanky, good looking (not as good as ash;p) and great for not endless def missions, get some cc aspect after rework which made him even better:)

Im also waiting for Volt rework.

My Favorite frames are Trinity, Trinity Prime, and Mirage. I find them to be, both, aesthetically and mechanically pleasing to me.

The top Deadliest frames are:

Trinity - Personal Bias Choice. I love her more than I should...But others do not have the..gear and experience to utilize her like I do.

Mirage - CC and Damage queen all bundled up in one frame.

Rhino - Jack of all trades, master of none...but oftentimes better than master of one.. Extremely easy to learn but hard to quit...even more-so when they introduce scaling..

Kind of hard to choose a top 3.... it all depends on what faction, mission type, and enemy lvl I'll be going against.

Every frame can fill at least 2 different roles; some better than others.

Also depends on if I'm going solo or in a group.

You've got frames that might suck going solo, but might excel at team play.