The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spaceninja Vets: Top 3 Frames & Why?

(XBOX)Jak Riddle

Nova - Great mobility and crowd control. M-Prime slows em to a crawl and provides extra damage and can clear out a mob in seconds.

Trinity - The ultimate support frame. EV and Blessing makes her a pleasure to have in any squad

Frost/Loki -  Couldn't decide between the 2 for the 3rd spot. Both provide great support and crowd control in their own unique way.

So little love for Equinox, so sad.

1. Equinox- Amazing damage output, fantastic CC, decent debuff and healing capabilities. Her versatility is without equal and although she is a total pain to get and challenging to learn, she is well worth the effort.

2. Nyx- Another CC frame because this game focuses so much on spamming trash mobs with a few supporting units. Nyx shuts down enemy support and causes mass confusion, leading to you and your teammates taking vastly less damage.

3. Frost/Nova offer both CC and debuffs OF their own but Nova focuses on attack while Frost emphasizes defense.

DEFENSE

Vauban- a huge pain to unlock, but worth every bit of time. He is one of the best defense frames next to frost prime and Nova prime for defense

SUPPORT

Trinity-healing teamates, keeping their energy up, and making them invincible, she is incredible.

CROWD CONTROL

Radial disarm loki. He basically neutralizes the threat of every single enemy and makes them all chase after you. In tower 4 survival I lasted 2 hours with a loki disarm and invisible build. Irradiation disarm is optional.

BEST ALL round

Nova prime- hee ultimate provide crowd control and great defense, and her 2ND can one shot the hyena bosses with one bullet shot at it. Her escape velocity also makes her part volt.

Right now I'll list in descending order of favorites.

Loki Prime: Love having no one shoot me, ragdoll with Jat Kittag or murder them with the Ninkondi.

Wukong: Never dies, Great CC with his staff, panic button where you fart yourself out of sight.

Banshee: Amazing CC, Sonar with Resonance let's me deal +18,000,000 Damage with Dread, see an ally bleeding out? Sonic Boom and Soundquake keep the enemies away while your other teammates revive your ally.

My favorite 3/best 3:

Volt prime-one of best tanks in game, largest energy pool, nice stats, good abilities when needed, I have seen with maxed arcane barriers op as hell,and looks amazing

Excalibur-all around frame, all good abilities, ultimate that drops everything, looks really good, poster boy of warframe

Wukong- immortality you must use knowledge for, nice stats basically a cross between volt and Excal, looks good(except ponytail glitch on xbox), really good abilities, and the ability to fly

Mag: Nothing clears a room full of Corpus/Shielded Corrupted out quicker than this beast of a woman. She's also pretty durable and resourceful with a nice general purpose build too. Never a bad addition to a squad. [size=1]Not to mention my first frame. Who's useless now?[/size]

Trinity: CC? EV? Heals? Over shields? Off-tanking? Off-DPS? What CAN'T this woman do?

Valkyr: Pretty cruise control, but also very nice to have in high level missions, or for helping teammates level stuff.  My frame of choice when I don't want to put forth any effort to get out of the way of Grineer gunfire.

Why are female frames are the superior breed for non-solo? I hope Rhino reworks helps to make him relevant again...

Banshee: The queen - Very versataile with good cc and a massive damage boost with sonar

using her augments you can strip enemies of armor and keep sonar on for ages

Only problem is her squishiness, so keep movin and shootin those weakpoints tenno

Nyx: Princess of CC - use mind control to get a bulletsponge decoy and chaos for well... utter chaos on the battlefield. Absorb is a good "oh S#&$"-button

Also Prime looks absolutely beautiful

Valkyr: because "RRRAAAARGHHH"

Honorable mentions:

Nova: you like explosions? hell yeah you do.

You get to explode, you get to explode, EVERYONE gets to eplode!!

Saryn: SPORES; SPORES EVERYWHERE!!!

These are probably my most played and most cherished Frames 'o'

Edited by Ryouhi

So little love for Equinox, so sad.

1. Equinox- Amazing damage output, fantastic CC, decent debuff and healing capabilities. Her versatility is without equal and although she is a total pain to get and challenging to learn, she is well worth the effort.

2. Nyx- Another CC frame because this game focuses so much on spamming trash mobs with a few supporting units. Nyx shuts down enemy support and causes mass confusion, leading to you and your teammates taking vastly less damage.

3. Frost/Nova offer both CC and debuffs OF their own but Nova focuses on attack while Frost emphasizes defense.

Dont get me wrong, i love equinox, she just didnt make it to my top 3, though she might kick volt off of number 3 if i played her more

1. Trinity

Objectively the best frame in the game. Has 2 builds that either give your allies an infinitely supply of energy combined with massive shield recharge for enhanced survivability, or near infinite invincibility. There is no situation in which 2 Trinities aren't useful, and she's the core of pretty much every late game party.

2. Valkyr

Stupidly good for soloing, most likely to be one of the best if not the best solo frame in the game. I'd say that in a pure 1 frame situation, Valkyr is better than Trinity. She combines incredibly high damage and good range (Assuming you have a maxed Primed Reach and a good Hysteria/Eternal War based build) with the invincibility of Trinity (Less downtime, but reduces you to melee range and only affects Valkyr herself).

3. Situational

As for the rest of the frames, there aren't really any that stand out among the others. Loki's invisibility, Vauban's bastille, Frost's globe, etc, are all extremely effective in different situations. Pretty much every frame has its own use and has its own things that it does better than everyone else. Even Limbo has his unholy high damage multiplier with Rift Torrent.