Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember & Fire

Chaosdreamer

As i recently got ember , it can be fun ,i control fire power right? even have skill to fire myself to do highter damage...

But why the @&!# when i run in fire (made from the maps i'm currently on)i do get damaged? isnt Ember suppose to be

fire/flame class? why getting damaged from that?(also i hope Frost doesnt get ice damage or slow down , being ice type would be not loggical to)

I wonder if the first caveman to create fire thought he was immune to it as well.

Really though, need them to have affinities for the elements. Else they're just 'slightly different elemental damage dealers'.

Edited by Nayru

It still doesn't mean she is going to be immune to fire. Are fireman immune to fire even when they are putting them out almost everyday? No, they are not.

There was a topic about adding these additional perks to the game, one for each class and community did not like it as far as I can tell. It is unnecessary. However, if you find these map effects such as fire, annoying you that you take damage. You can find elemental resistance mods introduced in update 8.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Are fireman immune to fire even when they are putting them out almost everyday? No, they are not.

I'm pretty sure firemen don't set themselves on fire on purpose to do battle with said fire.

If they do though, highest all time respect to them.

It still doesn't mean she is going to be immune to fire. Are fireman immune to fire even when they are putting them out almost everyday? No, they are not.

There was a topic about adding these additional perks to the game, one for each class and community did not like it as far as I can tell. It is unnecessary. However, if you find these map effects such as fire, annoying you that you take damage. You can find elemental resistance mods introduced in update 8.

Were talking about fire bending, not using a hose to put one out. 

I mean S#&$, ember is covered in ashes with her 2nd ability, im pretty sure combusting rounds should damage her.

Talking about fireman is not running in fire , but Ember second skill burn you to deal more damage ... 

So ,I'm tryng to figure where the logic :

->Ember use skill to burn herself to deal more damage = fire herself + not getting damaged from that fire

->Ember run on random fire = getting damaged from that + no boost damage

I wonder if the first caveman to create fire thought he was immune to it as well.

Really though, need them to have affinities for the elements. Else they're just 'slightly different elemental damage dealers'.

Hahaha that one made my day!

But i can't deny i also thought it was silly that my ember burned, frost's shields took a hit from ice and saryn took toxin damage. 

I think they should do something (like add resistance to the elemental damage to frames that use them or something like that) but nothing extreme.

Also, ember coats herself with some "white stuff" when she lights herself up. ^_^

Edited by Rabcor