Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe] Mmo 2015 Award!

(PSN)AngelShur

I summon THY beloved Tenno!

We’re pleased to announce that Warframe has been nominated for Best Community, Best Expansion, and Favorite Action MMO on MMOSite’s 2015 MMO Readers’ Choice Awards!

Mighty competitors are vying for the same honors as Warframe in this competition. So rally your fellow Tenno and show your Orokin pride! Voting is open NOW and will end on Dec. 20, with a second, final round of voting taking place from Dec. 21 to Jan. 3.

Head over to MMOSite.com and show them what Tenno can do!

Warframe is leading in all categories.

"Leading" is a nice euphemism.

Currently in "Favorite Action MMO" Warframe has 6100 votes. The second best has 240 votes, and I think that Warframe would currently beat all the other games combined.

I sense this is a complete hack

Meh... Warframe is great at mobilizing its player base.

What kinda of site is that? It has Battlefront listed as an Action MMO.

massively multiplayer online

massively is a subjective word so we realistically cant hold it to any grounds but it surely is a multiplayer online game of a subjective scale so technically yes its a mmo. not an mmorpg but mmo indeed. that said yes this website is a total waste of time its a couple of idiots trying to manipulate playerbase pride to drive advertisement profits my personal suggestion is turn on adblocker and set their page to reload constantly for 5 hours

massively is a subjective word so we realistically cant hold it to any grounds but it surely is a multiplayer online game of a subjective scale so technically yes its a mmo. not an mmorpg but mmo indeed. that said yes this website is a total waste of time its a couple of idiots trying to manipulate playerbase pride to drive advertisement profits my personal suggestion is turn on adblocker and set their page to reload constantly for 5 hours

Sorry, no. There is a pretty definitive line when it comes to a game being considered an MMO. Battlefront is NOT an MMO. An MMO is not defined by its playerbase size. Edited by (XB1)Father Giliam

For a MMO to be a MMO and not just Multiplayer Online game, you need massive amount (200-500 minimum) of players in a single instance/shard and persistence of said instance/shard. Warframe have none of that.

Says who? With over 16 million player world wide devided on all platforms!

I bet some moon clans can achieve this!

For a MMO to be a MMO and not just Multiplayer Online game, you need massive amount (200-500 minimum) of players in a single instance/shard and persistence of said instance/shard. Warframe have none of that.

e

Talking to you.

Well, Dota 2 and LOL communities are pretty much the same

Not really, it seems LoL community is worst that Dota 2's community, strange but it is true... and that's why i dont really play LoL, also on Dota 2 you just need to approach with good manners from the beggining of the game, and everyone will be in a good mood with you all the time, unless he doesnt understand english, those usually dont talk, or talk on his own language, like we were understanding him or something, on LoL you get rejected from the very moment you say hello team, this have happenned to me around 80% of the times.

Not really, it seems LoL community is worst that Dota 2's community, strange but it is true... and that's why i dont really play LoL, also on Dota 2 you just need to approach with good manners from the beggining of the game, and everyone will be in a good mood with you all the time, unless he doesnt understand english, those usually dont talk, or talk on his own language, like we were understanding him or something, on LoL you get rejected from the very moment you say hello team, this have happenned to me around 80% of the times.

you know, i have had this experience exact oppisite, but then again i dont play those games anymore cuz the communities are just horrible compair to warframe

you know, i have had this experience exact oppisite, but then again i dont play those games anymore cuz the communities are just horrible compair to warframe

Yeah, often i come back to Dota 2 cuz custom gamemodes though

Edited by Godmur

• 3 weeks later...