Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

there has been a couple hot fixes today. but after 12 hours crafting my oberon helm in the foundry, i clicked to claim it and it said it was put into my inventory. but its not there, and it doesnt show i have one when i look at my warframe blueprint. not sure if there is anything you can even do about this.

Guys, I don't really know if this is a specific problem of the U18 but I don't remember having it before so it must be from this update:

The game works fine when solo, but the exact second I join a squad, even when being in the liset, my computer freezes for 1 second every 2 seconds aprox (Freezes for one second, works fine for 2 seconds, freezes again)

I got told that my PC specs may be a problem so to be sure I'll leave GPU, CPU and RAM and OS here and if you need any more data you can tell me

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT740

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 645 processor (4 CPUs) 3.1 GHz

RAM: 4GB DDR3

Also if it's relevant my computer runs DirectX 12

That came with U18 . . .we are all becoming solo players because of it . . but as I enjoyed the game for co-op it's a good time to do other things.

Shortly after 18.0.6 went up, I've noticed:

Secondary's UI Freeze

1: Go to Arsenal

2: Attempt to unequip Secondary

3: UI Freezes up and is layered over all other menus

4: Can still complain on Text bar though

Daily Login Reward Freeze

1: Earn Login Reward

2: Screen is stuck on Login reward, can still move mouse and see Avatar movements

I have got this a number of times at the end of the mission. At the point where I should be put back into the liset it jumps to the exit room in the game and it's stuck there. I can move the mouse and see the avatar movements but have to ctrl/alt/delete and use the Task manager if it will let me, or turn off the computer if it won't.

there has been a couple hot fixes today. but after 12 hours crafting my oberon helm in the foundry, i clicked to claim it and it said it was put into my inventory. but its not there, and it doesnt show i have one when i look at my warframe blueprint. not sure if there is anything you can even do about this.

Leave the game and go back in, it should be there then . . .

DESCRIPTION: Can't interact when I finish a mission. Also, I am expulsed of the squad almost every time the squad finish a mission (take a little of time until I see that this kick me of the squad). And the holograms are shut down

Where: Ship

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, almos every time the squad finish a mission

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Create a squad

Go to any mission

Finish the mission

Come back to the ship and done

Of 10 friends, I'm the only one with this problem

acd2zp.png

Edit: I have this problem since the start of U18, hotfixes don't fix this (sorry for bad english)

Edited by Ganuza07

Widgets for the Synthesis Scanner do not apply if Helios makes the scan.  The Widgets are what make the Synthesis Scanner superior to the normal Codex Scanner; if Helios can't properly make use of them, then the Synthesis Scanner is nothing more than a more expensive Codex Scanner.

Never made a report before, so hopefully this is more or less correct.

DESCRIPTION: Mag's Greedy Pull appears to be partially broken. Using Pull with maximized GP equipped will result in only a few of the items affectable by Pull within range and line of sight being pulled to Mag. Item selection appears to be random; repeated Pulls from the same spot may be able to grab previously ungrabbed items.

Who My Mag Prime

What Greedy Pull augment mod

Where Tested in sortie missions and on Triton; noticed over the course of several other missions (various Grineer, Void, and Moon tilesets included).

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Mag Prime (or probably Mag)

2. Equip Greedy Pull

3. Go into mission and kill enemies/open loot chests.

4. Use Pull.

Assuming this isn't somehow just me, I'd appreciate a quick fix. GP's been nerfed enough without bugs effectively bumping it down in rank.

Still having saving issues DE. I can do everything network related (Creating a session, In-game chat, etc) in the game. It synchronizes me with players during gameplay with no issues but then fails across the board when it has to save progress. 

My connection is quite good and the network analyzer in the game says so. I've started playing since U17 and this issue plagued me since then but now its 10x worse.

DESCRIPTION The Operater doesnt have the customized look, when I'm not hosting the game.

​WHO Operator (for me Zenurik, not that I think it's a school dependent issue)

WHAT Color & Customization

WHERE Anywhere​

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Customize the Operator

2. Join a Game (not hosting)

3. Wait a couple of minutes untill the ability becomes available

4. Activate the Focus-Ability

DESCRIPTION: Using the Talons with any other sniper class weapons reduces the primary weapon ammo pool to 20

Who Confirmed with Ivara and frost prime but I think Warframe is inconsequential

What Talons and sniper ammo weapon (confirmed with Paris Prime, Rubico and Vectis prime)

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Talons in secondary slot

2. Equip sniper ammo weapon in primary slot

3. Start any mission

4. Proceed to run out of ammo in seconds

Naramon's Passive "Strategic Execution" still does not give bonus affinity.

Tested in T2 Survival with an invis loki and lacera.

Tested by comparing affinity gain using lacera and dread (same affinity).

Tested also with a full focus channel and a "cut short" focus channel.

Currently at rank 2 of strategic execution.

U18 Bug report huh??

I downloaded U18, started the game...My computer literally caught on fire...

(that was a joke)

Is there ANY bug testing that even happens at DE?? or is the community just the lab rats??

The game is going backwards because the problems outweigh the fixes . . .

The game now comes across as one where updates are slapped on, no beta testing, and things are fixed as we all get stuck by something. The big problem with this is that one hell of a lot of us are now out of the game because of the same/similar problem . . . freezing and crashing.

It's no longer a game I like but I'm stuck with 6,500 plats which I guess I'll have to write off . . .

Description: Ivara 4th Abili Turns off if u pick u Power Cells in exca

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip Ivara.

2. Enter any Excavation Mission

3. Activate her 4th abili

4. Pick Up Power Cell And Charge the Excavator

5. And Ur 4th Abili will turn off and u gotta reactivate it again 

DESCRIPTION: Cannot start sortie mission, even though I am rank 6.

Who: NA

What: Sortie Missions

Where: Navigation menu

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? This occurs every time I log in. I have confirmed with two days worth of sortie missions. This has never succeeded for me.

DESCRIPTION : FOCUS  i unlock new moon passive from vazarin tree, and applied focus to unlock level 2. after pressing back and ok to commit, error said focus wasn't committed due to server error. after exiting the game (waiting for server for minutes) and relogging in i had lost the 75k focus i spent upgrading, but skill is unlocked.

who : operator

what : focus tree

where : orbiter backroom

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG ? : probably

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. unlock a focus skill

2. attribute focus to that skill

3. back

4. commit

5. time out and exit game

please restore my 75k focus :D

Am i the only with this bug?

DESCRIPTION: Kubrows imprint got deleted/blanked

Who Kubrow

What Imprint

Where Ship

I was about to start breed a kubrow, but when i opened the imprint menu i noticed that all the imprints were blank!

I had some beautiful imprint (traded, so i paid them) that now are just a gray kubrow.

For Short: All imprints changed to gray kubrow.

I cannot login tonight. This is a known bug for as long as I have played that whenever we have a great weekend to play with double whatever that the players wanting to play overload the login server. Nothing seems to change to improve this. Some can play, some cannot depending on the luck of the draw. As for me I want to play but after 36 tries to log in 15 minutes ago, I give up for the night. I may not even to be able to play at all this weekend if the login server continues to overload.